Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cavegirl View Post
    I think, i haven't seen this one before, or have i just not snurched it ?

May i ?
    Originally posted by *Kiwi* View Post
    I dropped in this morning hoping to find another nice Jason pic to make my day and I found not one but four that were snurtch worthy! Thank you ladies.

I was saying something similar to this to Mirishka the other night. It can't be easy having women throwing themselves at you all of the time. I feel I fall into the short, round catagory that you mentioned so it's not like he'd have a lot to admire as I stared at him with star-struck eyes. Still, it sounds like Jason handles himself well for much of the time.
    JadedWraith, what's the meaning of this pic ?

Is it : All for love and all for one !?!
    It can be. It also means, besides Jason, I love dogs.

Originally posted by mirishka View Post
    oh wow! fantastic pic JW! (snurched) love the dog - look at the size of it!
    Everything I have I snurched from someone else (maybe from Stars, from Lah, from Copter,from Monkey, from Blue, from DG, from Hermiiod, from Q_H...OMG the list is endless!), so, it's always available to whoever wants it. No need to ask. Occasionally, I may have stuff the original owner wants to be credited for, but in those cases, I'll mention it. Snurch away, I'll be doing the same.
    sigpic
    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
      It can be. It also means, besides Jason, I love dogs.

Everything I have I snurched from someone else (maybe from Stars, from Lah, from Copter,from Monkey, from Blue, from DG, from Hermiiod, from Q_H...OMG the list is endless!), so, it's always available to whoever wants it. No need to ask. Occasionally, I may have stuff the original owner wants to be credited for, but in those cases, I'll mention it. Snurch away, I'll be doing the same.
      my sentiments too, and also i have an endless list.

ive been having a bit of a crush on Jason's hair these last few days, especially from Dragoncon2009 - however, i loved his hair in Tempted, and just felt the need to post a pic. (ive come back to spoiler them all because they were big.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

(although, i know CG isnt keen on him in this film, sorry hun, i just need a small fix - heres one for you)
      Spoiler:
      Last edited by mirishka; 19 October 2010, 12:51 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

I haven't seen the movie, only pics, but i think, it's kind of weird.

He and especially his face looks so boyish with this hair, IMO even more than in Baywatch, but he played a father of a 15 year old boy. So who looks older, the dad or the kid.

You just could have spoilered them

And by the way, too much romance, too less action !!!!
        <sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

I haven't seen the movie, only pics, but i think, it's kind of weird.

He and especially his face looks so boyish with this hair, IMO even more than in Baywatch, but he played a father of a 15 year old boy. So who looks older, the dad or the kid.

You just could have spoilered them

And by the way, too much romance, too less action !!!!
          ive just spoilered them cos they were too big. theres nothing like a bit of romance now and again, especially where Jason is conerned. He has the most perfect lips for kissing

and the perfect tongue!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

sorry, couldnt resist
            sigpic

Comment

Run by thunk...............****hits breaks and reads Mirishka's post****
              LOL!! Bad girl...............LOL!!

Purple's Biggest Fan
              A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Purple's Biggest Fan
                A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Oh Blue nice pics! snurch?
                  sigpic

Comment

Lahela, sorry for posting your pic. I saw it only when it was too late.
                    No problem at all CG! I posted them for sharing and only put my name on them because I took them myself. You and everyone are more than welcome to snurch and post them!
                    sigpic

Comment

Great hair, lips and tongue pics ladies! Jason looks lovely in Tempted, but I have to agree that he seems very young. Or maybe I'm just getting old. I can't wait to see him as Frankie!
                      sigpic
                      Thank you to mrscopterdoc for my Ronon sig

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                        No problem at all CG! I posted them for sharing and only put my name on them because I took them myself. You and everyone are more than welcome to snurch and post them!
                        thanks Lahela. i love your pics of him from that con

Originally posted by *Kiwi* View Post
                        Great hair, lips and tongue pics ladies! Jason looks lovely in Tempted, but I have to agree that he seems very young. Or maybe I'm just getting old. I can't wait to see him as Frankie!
                        It took me a while to get the film Tempted, but i loved it, the story was a bit weak, and i agree with CG about it being a bit odd that he has a 15year old son and he doesnt really look old enuf to have a son, but - He was absolutely gorgeous in it! i love his hair, he was a bit thin for my liking but wow, he was just amazing. and in North Shore - euwwwweeeeee!!! is he gorgeous! you wait Kiwi, you will be in love all over again! but i still love Ronon, never go off him.
                        Spoiler:

i've got a link here if you want to look for pics, theyve got some nice ones.
                        http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...D&filt=custom#

got this one from there
                        Last edited by mirishka; 20 October 2010, 05:57 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                          Oh Blue nice pics! snurch?
                          Oh yeah, snurch away girl!! Any I post feel free to snurch! Will post more pics when I get a chance.
                          Purple's Biggest Fan
                          A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

i like this promo pic from the site.

and this one

Last edited by mirishka; 20 October 2010, 06:22 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Nice pics, Mirishka, the last made me laugh.

This one is especially for Kiwi, but for all others, too.

Kiwi, did you notice the silver fern ?

This one is for all.

<sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

Nice pics, Mirishka, the last made me laugh.

This one is especially for Kiwi, but for all others, too.

http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/...llblacks01.jpg
                                Kiwi, did you notice the silver fern ?

This one is for all.

http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/...e/5x17_4_1.jpg
                                thanks honey

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X