No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

couple fast post while the boss is gone...LOL!!

Purple's Biggest Fan
    A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Purple's Biggest Fan
      A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Ta for now!!
        Purple's Biggest Fan
        A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
          I know, I will be watching for him too cuz he trained our boy so he is good!

btw tel, you missed the message from Lorne to his fans, hee we are so special http://www.gateworld.net/

I watched the message this morning, gives you a bit of a lift doesn't it & I've been watching Stargate since the movie came out
          "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
          "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
          Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
            LOL!!! **adjusting horns**

Before I do read it, are there any spoilers?? Because I am going to stay spoiler free!!
            NO NO, he doesn't do spoilers and neither do I. Just some cool teasers. go read it! http://www.gateworld.net/blogs/bamford/index.shtml

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
              I watched the message this morning, gives you a bit of a lift doesn't it & I've been watching Stargate since the movie came out
              Great! Glad you got to watch the message!

Comment

Originally posted by Jessima
                **Pats Ebony** I know how you feel. I want to see it so bad... and to top that off I vowed not to look apon spoilers... and I accidentally read the spoilers for that one and now I want to see it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad!
                good for you Jessi, spoiler free is the best way to watch the show!

Comment

Hey there erin-chan!! Seen you in the discussion thread many times!! Don't be shy, just jump in and enjoy!! Or keep lurking LOL either way Welcome !!

thanks Grey!!
                  No way! Grey gave you that cute pic? Wow, how adorable.

Comment

Nice Wake up call
                    I know!! Don't need nothin else, no coffee, no drugs, just this man in your face! LOL

Comment

Hey!! Where did you find my first thing in the morning wake up pic??!!

that is too scary! I know you don't look like that! hee

Comment

the what??!! Stop tellin' secrets!!!

lmao, ok, I'll be quiet!

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy
                          "I'll just sneak some of Teyla's fries while she's not looking."

yummy pics today doggy.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                            "I'll just sneak some of Teyla's fries while she's not looking."

yummy pics today doggy.
                            NO DON'T IT'S DRUGGED!!!
                            "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                            Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Yay! Did you all read that Darren is trying to wrangle an interview with Jason during the set tour at the convention this weekend!

Comment

NO! Where did you see that? What did I miss? OH LORD, I must be slipping!!

Comment

Working...
                                X