Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post

Thank you!!! *huggles*
    As of yet my Aeryn clone is called Desta!! And I already got a name for my Vala clone: Rania! (It means 'queen')
    Sorry, Milka. Nibbles ran off with Fruitie, a Vala from the Lounge. So, just random pretties for now.

Oooh! Those are nice names! Huzzah for names!

sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      Sorry, Milka. Nibbles ran off with Fruitie, a Vala from the Lounge. So, just random pretties for now.

I wanna play too! *runs off to catch up with Nibbles and Fruitie*

Oooh! Those are nice names! Huzzah for names!
      Cheers!!! (And thanks again for 'Desta'! And the link was great too!)
      My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
      Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/k...momoa/ron2.jpg

Um...Milka... I think it was a private party... Not the normal kind of playing...

You're welcome!
        I gotta run now! Meeting my parents to sort out some stuff for my phone and bank account and raingear! *huggles* See ya guys!

sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Um...Milka... I think it was a private party... Not the normal kind of playing...

*pouts* But I wanna play too....

You're welcome!
          I gotta run now! Meeting my parents to sort out some stuff for my phone and bank account and raingear! *huggles* See ya guys!
          Okay!! Bye bye!!! *huggles*
          My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
            Hi, Sal! Good morning to you! And good evening to everybody in my time zone...
            Evening now! And hi!

Nothing to worry your pretty head over, Milka!

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e.../Picture30.jpg
            Should I explain it to him?

Uh... if you think you can?

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e.../Picture32.jpg
            Easy. A time zone is a zone in time, so you have sleep zones, eating zones, exercise zones...

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...meteormc70.jpg
            Don't forget hanging out zones!

Right... So Sal is in her breakfast zone right now?

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e.../Picture34.jpg
            Yup, and we're in the dinner zone. Which reminds me - what's for dinner?

*huggles Snap and Sugar* You guys are adorable! Best explanation of timezones I've ever heard.

Huh, that sounds weird... is it right Queen?

I think it's what you should remember for now, yeah.

LOL Whoever genetically engineers these guys must have synched their brains.
            Ain't that the truth!! You guys didn't warn me about that!!

Well, Nibbles has been in the Lounge so he's been under different circumstances than most guys here.

Queen....is that different from your lounge?

Yes dear, my - or rather our - lounge is where we watch telly and play games. Can someone explain which lounge Sal's talking about please? I'm not used to explaining things to him yet!

Because I just said 'no'. What part of that is it you don't understand?

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...one/tmc110.jpg
            Is that a trick question?

Yes it is. Smart boy.
            Aww bless you Snap. You shouldn't give Stars a hard time. She's good to you and Sugar. You really should go and give her a big cuddle.

Yay, cuddles. Me likes cuddles. And kisses... c'mere Queen...

Coming hun, just a sec. Duty calls ladies!!

sigpic

Comment

*waves at queen*

Comment

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/k...momoa/ron2.jpg

Congratulations on successfully naming your two clones, puts! (Are you gonna introduce them to us some time?)

You're welcome!

Phone is vital, bank account is helpful - but raingear in August? That sounds scary.

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                Evening now! And hi!

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t...kin_at_me2.jpg

Huh, that sounds weird... is it right Queen?

I think it's what you should remember for now, yeah.

Ain't that the truth!! You guys didn't warn me about that!!
                Only figured that out myself when the other clones accepted that explanation so readily. But who cares - we didn't pick them for their brains, anyway, now did we?

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t...%20caps/11.jpg

Queen....is that different from your lounge?

Yes dear, my - or rather our - lounge is where we watch telly and play games. Can someone explain which lounge Sal's talking about please? I'm not used to explaining things to him yet!
                I've never been there myself, so correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's a chat room where people meet with all their clones and hang out (and about) each other.

Aww bless you Snap. You shouldn't give Stars a hard time. She's good to you and Sugar. You really should go and give her a big cuddle.

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t...%20caps/24.jpg

Yay, cuddles. Me likes cuddles. And kisses... c'mere Queen...

Coming hun, just a sec. Duty calls ladies!!
                Enjoy! There's nothing better than a cuddly clone. Speaking of which, I gotta go as well. If I wake up at 5 a.m. again tomorrow, I better get an early start on my sleep.

Sleep? You must be joking. I didn't finish the chocolate sauce and whipped cream on purpose because I had plans for it.

*squees* I guess I could put it off for another hour or so. See you tomorrow, playground! *waves and walks off, trying to whistle innocently but failing miserably*

sigpic
                Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Stars!!!

Congratulations on successfully naming your two clones, puts! (Are you gonna introduce them to us some time?)
                  Thank you!

I'll leave it to Milka to make the introduction!

But I am busy eating dinner!!!

Doesn't matter!!!

Okay, okay...Alright...introduction...First we have Desta! The newest Aeryn clone of puts!

Spoiler:

Desta: Hello girls and guys!!

*munches* And then we got Rania!! The newest Vala clone! *munches some more*

Spoiler:

Rania: Hiya everybody!!!!

Comment

*waves at queen*
                    Hey puts *waves*

Welcome to
                    Desta & Rania

There are so many clones Queen. You might want one of them instead of me...

Oh here we go, I wondered how long it'd be lol. You're the only one for me Mano. And I certainly don't want those female clones!!

Men!! *rolls eyes*

Only figured that out myself when the other clones accepted that explanation so readily. But who cares - we didn't pick them for their brains, anyway, now did we?
                    They're easy pleased...well, with explanations anyway lol

I've never been there myself, so correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's a chat room where people meet with all their clones and hang out (and about) each other.

Oh no! Don't make me go there Queen. I like OUR lounge!!

It's OK Mano, you're not doing anywhere *pats*

Enjoy! There's nothing better than a cuddly clone. Speaking of which, I gotta go as well. If I wake up at 5 a.m. again tomorrow, I better get an early start on my sleep.
                    Oh yes, he's very cuddly. I made it a condition of his purchase!!!

Ready for another?

*summons all her resolve* Um not just now hun, not while I'm talking. Later though, I promise

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e..._4x02_3381.jpg

Sleep? You must be joking. I didn't finish the chocolate sauce and whipped cream on purpose because I had plans for it.

*squees* I guess I could put it off for another hour or so. See you tomorrow, playground! *waves and walks off, trying to whistle innocently but failing miserably*
                    LOL, have fun Stars

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                      Hey puts *waves*
                      *waves back*

Welcome to
                      Desta & [FONT=Verdana][COLOR=black]Rania
                      I'll tell them that you said 'hi'!

There are so many clones Queen. You might want one of them instead of me...

Oh here we go, I wondered how long it'd be lol. You're the only one for me Mano. And I certainly don't want those female clones!!

Men!! *rolls eyes*
                      It's always the same with them...

I am off now for a bit! Will be back in a bit!!! *huggles*
                      Bye queen and Mano!!!

Comment

See ya later puts

sigpic

Comment

I am back

Comment

I am back
                            Isn't it kinda late for you?
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

2 things to say...

#1: pretty boy my ass!!

#2: if you get the image at just the right spot on the screen, Ronon's hair looks kinda like this
                              Spoiler:
                              Spoiler:
                              FYI, that's Kiera Knightly in the upcoming movie "The Dutchess", where she plays Princess Diana's great-someodd aunt who basicly lived the life of Diana in an eariler century.....
                              Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                              Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Working...
                                X