Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
    Ha ha, never! You are trapped in here with us forever, sexy Dex! Mwwwahahaaa!!!

Guess I'll have to blast my way pit of here...

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Ha ha, never! You are trapped in here with us forever, sexy Dex! Mwwwahahaaa!!!
      And we have lots of fun planned. We brought handcuffs, whipped cream, chocolate sauce and lots of other goodies
      sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura
      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Just finished watching Spoils of War!

AMAZING!

Spoiler:
        The scene with Ronon dragging Rodney out! Hilarious! He just steps into frame and pulls him out!
        Teyla and Lorne their discussion! Incredibly sweet! Him just reassuring her, I nearly cried!
        And in the end with Teyla and John talking, I cried! Rachel Luttrell is amazing!

And boo for it not being the original vest, but damn hot nonetheless!
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
          Just finished watching Spoils of War!

AMAZING!

Spoiler:
          The scene with Ronon dragging Rodney out! Hilarious! He just steps into frame and pulls him out!
          Teyla and Lorne their discussion! Incredibly sweet! Him just reassuring her, I nearly cried!
          And in the end with Teyla and John talking, I cried! Rachel Luttrell is amazing!

And boo for it not being the original vest, but damn hot nonetheless!
          YAY!!!
          Spoiler:
          I really enjoyed it too I just loved the Teyla/Lorne scene - he was sooooo sweet! Ronon was, of course, just wonderful and funny and brave and thunkable... and that vest is to squee for!!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

YAY!!!
            Spoiler:
            I really enjoyed it too I just loved the Teyla/Lorne scene - he was sooooo sweet! Ronon was, of course, just wonderful and funny and brave and thunkable... and that vest is to squee for!!!!!
            Yes

Spoiler:
            The vest is squeeable! But I miss the original! The original takes me to my happy place... My special happy place!

Ronon was amazing! I loved that scene on the hive, he touches something and jumps up like a little kid who is so not trying to get into trouble.
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

YAY!!!
              Spoiler:
              I also liked it that
              Spoiler:
              they gave Ronon more lines and several scenes where he figured things out and made decisions. That's a new trend this season, just like the tender scene with Teyla last week, and I hope it will continue. It's about time TPTB are using his acting abilities.

sigpic

Comment

Here's another Doc. Found it when I was capping Sateda for the whump thread. I think we'll need to spend quite some time on that ep over there...

sigpic

Comment

I know in this one he isn't the doc but can we count it anyway . . .

I'll throw this one in for good measure . . .

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
                    I know in this one he isn't the doc but can we count it anyway . . .

I'll throw this one in for good measure . . .

Inspired idea, Shippy, I like your thinking.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                      I also liked it that
                      Spoiler:
                      they gave Ronon more lines and several scenes where he figured things out and made decisions. That's a new trend this season, just like the tender scene with Teyla last week, and I hope it will continue. It's about time TPTB are using his acting abilities.
                      *nodnodnod* The last couple of eps he's
                      Spoiler:
                      been much more involved, which is a very nice change. As much as I like the big hulking tough guy with his arms folded (especially sleeveless arm folding!), it's good to see him with a bit more substance to his role.

Inspired idea, Shippy, I like your thinking.
                      I like your pics
                      sigpic

Comment

I also liked it that
                        Spoiler:
                        *nodnodnod* The last couple of eps he's
                        Spoiler:
                        been much more involved, which is a very nice change. As much as I like the big hulking tough guy with his arms folded (especially sleeveless arm folding!), it's good to see him with a bit more substance to his role.

I like your pics
                        I agree with both of you! It seems like

Spoiler:
                        the writers suddenly woke up and went: "WHOA! Jason can speak and act!" Really that's how it is in my head!
                        sigpic
                        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Good Morning Thunkers.

I just want to say how much I loved Ronon in SOW!
                          Spoiler:
                          I loved the little scene in the beginning with Teyla. You can see he's worried about how she's over doing it and not excepting that she shouldn't be doing off world missions. He's just not as forward in saying it.

I also love the interaction with him and Rodney. I laughed so hard with the part of him dragging him out of the locker room and him touching the thing in the Wraith ship. ROFLMBO!!!!
                          And how he was willing to be the first to be fed upon. WOW!! I thought that was so awesome.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                              Good Morning Thunkers.

I just want to say how much I loved Ronon in SOW!
                              Spoiler:
                              I loved the little scene in the beginning with Teyla. You can see he's worried about how she's over doing it and not excepting that she shouldn't be doing off world missions. He's just not as forward in saying it.

I also love the interaction with him and Rodney. I laughed so hard with the part of him dragging him out of the locker room and him touching the thing in the Wraith ship. ROFLMBO!!!!
                              And how he was willing to be the first to be fed upon. WOW!! I thought that was so awesome.
                              *nods some more* That last one, absolutely awesome!!!

*nibbles Ronon's lips*
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh - sorry, haven't slept properly in 4 nights so I'm getting a little slow. And in any case, there may be a slight problem here. If you look in the spoiler under my sig you'll understand...
                                Gotcha... not grossed out by her, so....

So if you like whump and smut with a plot, and are not too grossed out by Keller, you can find them in my livejournal. I have not yet figured out how to organize it, but the chapters were posted in order. Go to the following starting pages, and hit Next Day to continue.
                                'Bubbles' starts at http://starg8fans.livejournal.com/2007/11/25/
                                'Homecoming' starts at http://starg8fans.livejournal.com/2007/12/05/ (there's a Christmas one-shot about half way through, but it continues afterwards)
                                'Encounter' (WIP) http://starg8fans.livejournal.com/2008/01/05/
                                YEA! LINKS! That's what I was gonna ask for ... and yes, I'm still catching up! I'll be there later today, I'm sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X