Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tanis View Post
    A question for you:

Do you believe that we will see in the fourth season Ronon Dex in love?
    God I hope not!

Ronon and love dont go together, unless it's his love for hurting bad people. But NOOOOOO! Other than that No!
    If they do that I will hunt down the writers and execs, hurt them untill they promise to write him back to normal.

And Bunny will help me...
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

A question for you:

Ooooh, I hope not. A Loved Up Ronon = not an Angry Ronon anymore (and in my slighty scary, definitely twisted world, Ronon neeeeeeds to be angry.... )

GRRR!!!

Shoot stuff and punish people, Ronon!

I curse the sun so I can howl at the moon...

I want to live, I want to experience the universe and I want to eat pie.
      Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
        LOL! nope you're here to keep our gutter lined with silk LOL for our newbies...Bunny here has the most thunkrelated perverted mind in existance LOL
        Yep go ahead and rumage Bunny & while your there I'll send over my Ronan clone with some rocky road for some reason I can't get him to change out of his apron though...he rather likes it lol
        But that's what we love Bunny! If it weren't for her, the rest of us would seem like really bad pervs! She makes us look lame at times! xD

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
        What? Is it the one that's kinda like a waterbed floating around in mid air?
        I think so... There's so much stuff in this pool I cant tell. I think we need to get a pool boy. See this is filled with Ronon clones, marshmallows and blow up dolls amongst the food and gremlins. *tosses a gremlin out of the pool*
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
          But that's what we love Bunny! If it weren't for her, the rest of us would seem like really bad pervs! She makes us look lame at times! xD

I think so... There's so much stuff in this pool I cant tell. I think we need to get a pool boy. See this is filled with Ronon clones, marshmallows and blow up dolls amongst the food and gremlins. *tosses a gremlin out of the pool*
          Ooooh, cheeky! And there I am, slaving away with Sinsitute research for the betterment of Womankind (btw - think I've had a breakthrough - as research fellow, if you verify, will make findings public later... )

(Aww, you all know it's just for laughs... never take anything I say too seriously! )
          I curse the sun so I can howl at the moon...

I want to live, I want to experience the universe and I want to eat pie.
          Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by Gatebunny View Post
            Yay Sal's team! It's good to win stuff. Especially when there are cute guys around to play against... (When I played hockey, we never won anything... I know my place in this life! )
            Winning stuff is fun! Last year we came in second at the tournament, we only lost one game. And when we lost we got creamed! BIG TIME!

I imagine it's a nice, squishy, comfortable couch floating around in the effluent that is the collection of gutter minds here... ahhh, like some kind of personal hell (not heaven, 'cos you've got to be good to get into heaven... ). Hell is also good for toasting marshmallows! *munches handfuls*

*stretches out on the couhc* AAAAHHH! Now all we need are some smores. Gutter minds are much better than one would think. To outsiders these look dirty, but to us they are a second home. Or home if you're Bunny.

Hello, it's Bunny's Nerves here again, with a tight clamp *involuntary snicker*... Quiet, you! Uh, sorry, yes, a tight clamp upon the gremlins in light of the above statement, and so in order to preserve her sanity (and membership of this particular board...), she's keeping schtum.

... mainly 'cos her mouth is full, but heigh ho...
            Me thinks we should handcuff the gremlins. Or cut their nails...

Oh, Bad bad bad bad bad! *beats gremlins with big stick*

Heheheheee... big stick...

Beat those gremlins, Ronon! Beat 'em good!

Ooooookay, maybe time to stop now...
            Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig stick! XD

You're a bad infulence upon my fragile little mind, Sal...
            Oh please, you've corrupted me Bunny!

Yeah, I have to admit I didn't go to the Natural History Museum and come over all rubby-kneed at the Neanderthal exhibits...
            Havent been to a museum in ages. Last year, in London...

There are clones wandering around - Mine is 'Weary and Put Upon', by the way. He does as he is told, 'cos I have the Magic Pencil, and if he doesn't, the Magic Pencil Goes to Work...
            My clone is somewhere. I have heard muffling sounds from the corner of my room, but my room is so messy. Who's got the clone locator? My clone behaves, when I find him...

All Hail the Big Stick!

Heheheee... *snip*
            *worships at the altar of the stick*

[QUOTE=Gatebunny;6676325]
            I don't think it ever closed, to be honest...

Oooooooh, heheheheee... pertness...
            Nope, definitely not closed...

*Kicks gremlins* Sorry, sorry, they kind of take over - feel free to drop kick them out of the way - they're okay as long as you remember the basic rules:
            1) Don't spill alcohol on them (they become belligerent and multiply)
            2) No bright lights (they complain 'cos they can't see the TV properly)
            3) And above all, no Ronon after midnight (because they get over excited and I'd like to sleep at some point in my life...)

Sorry about the butt-print - don't worry, it's big enough for all...
            Okay gotcha!

Well, that explains it all!

Still feeling a bit horrible, m'dear - trying to ignore that nasty little niggle that says 'go and hide under the bedcovers and never speak to another human being ever again, you horrible excuse for a person', but it's hard...
            Aww *huggles* Poor Bunbun!
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Ooooh, cheeky! And there I am, slaving away with Sinsitute research for the betterment of Womankind (btw - think I've had a breakthrough - as research fellow, if you verify, will make findings public later... )

(Aww, you all know it's just for laughs... never take anything I say too seriously! )
              *puts on lab coat*
              Well Dr. Bunny, please send over your results and I will look over them as soon as possible.
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

A question for you:

I am with the majority, I prefer my Ronon all fighty.

Get 'em Ronon!!!!!

Inside Voice -- My Rant Region

Comment

The clone machine was broken when you came in and I guess I kinda forgot to pass yours to you. Poor chap, no wonder he looked so lost. Here ya go!
                  Awwww, poor lost little fella, come over here I'll show you my map.

And the 'naughty' people get the marshmallows.
                  So .... Bunny then?

Comment

Originally posted by thephoenix77 View Post
                    Thx for all the welcomes - pretty much been rooted to the Vancouver con threads but I have been cruising around and came upon this thread for Ronon...LOL.. me thinks we like!!...

He's a man of few words - we are only just in season 2 here in Alberta..but he is definitely a hottie......tres nummy even!!!

K - down for the beanbag and a side order of Ronon clone - sans above apron and some marshmallows would be nummy as well!! - pretty plz!

Definitely a statemnet - and we should call him Mr. Yummy Pants.....LOL

Heading for one stargate hottie thread....exit stage left<<<<<<

phoenix77
                    LMAO! Cushla machree, I haven't heard that in a long time!! As soon as I'm done here, heading over there, exit stage left!!

**Dives into pool, eats marshmallows, snarls ferociously at gremlins till they all run and grabs a blow up doll, jumps out of pool and settles down on couch with doll**

Comment

I've never seen North Shore, so I cant join this discussion except to say HAAAAWWTTT!
                      I downloaded a torrent. It's not my kind of show really, a little too O.C. for me, but I was curious about Frankie. I ended up watching the whole season in one weekend! Yeah, uh, remember me? The one with no life?

BUNNY! The gremlins are on the loose again! I think your closet door needs some fixing it looks kinda...broken...
                      http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...estroydoor.jpg
                      Holy crap! Hey, do they fetch? Maybe they could get me some of Bunny's marshmallows.
                      *whistles* Here little gremlin buddy.

Uh, on second thought, maybe I don't want gremlin-ized mallows. Eeeeww.

*Off to vote!*

Comment

Originally posted by ladyshae View Post
                        Awwww, poor lost little fella, come over here I'll show you my map.

So .... Bunny then?
                        Never before have 8 words made me crack up so bad Shae! I burst out laughing so hard when I read that. My dirty mind is working over time right now!

Yes Bunny definitely gets them. Every day when she walks in we hand her a 'little' bag. The rest of us get one a week, if we are naughty enough. I usually steal some of Bunny's though.
                        sigpic
                        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

*Kicks gremlins* Sorry, sorry, they kind of take over - feel free to drop kick them out of the way - they're okay as long as you remember the basic rules:
                          1) Don't spill alcohol on them (they become belligerent and multiply)

Ooooops! Maybe there's room in my closet.

2) No bright lights (they complain 'cos they can't see the TV properly)

Oh, That's what they were going off about.

3) And above all, no Ronon after midnight (because they get over excited and I'd like to sleep at some point in my life...)

Ummm, midnight my time or yours?
                          **Mmmm Ronon after midnight.**
                          Uhhh, sorry about that last comment, it's been a long day.
                          *slaps a gremlin, slips on her eeyore slippers and sulks out of the gutter to go wash her brain*

Comment

Yes Bunny definitely gets them. Every day when she walks in we hand her a 'little' bag. The rest of us get one a week, if we are naughty enough. I usually steal some of Bunny's though.
                            Oh, I get the feeling some people in here get more than one a week.
                            I have been lurking a while remember?

Welp, must leave thunk-land *pout* and make dinner. Later Sal.

Comment

afternoon all
                              sigpic
                              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by ladyshae View Post
                                I am with the majority, I prefer my Ronon all fighty.

Get 'em Ronon!!!!!
                                Or all angsty and breaking stuff...or in his 'keep it to a bare minimum' mood like in Trinity
                                Don't ya just love it when he gets in a flirty mood like that lol
                                "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                                "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                                Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Working...
                                X