• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*rushes onto playground, breathless*

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY TO
    BUNNY AND BROWNEYES!!!

Originally posted by ladyshae View Post
    I couldn't resist commenting, I've been lurking on this topic for so long I feel like I know you all. I come here for the pics ...... and the humor. You ladies are a lot of fun.
    I'm still fighting with my sig.

Spoiler:

Holy fluffy dreads batman!
    The pix are pretty frelling HOT! Looks like you've figured out how to manage your sig now, eh? And I sure would LOVE to see a new Batman that looked like HIM! *drool* Can you imagine the fun we'd have talking about it utility belt?

I have seen that, I actually do have it in avi form but I think it's against the rules here to share. I grabbed a couple of caps though. I didn't snurch them, I grabbed them myself. Let's all see if Shae can follow simple instructions:

Spoiler:

Weee!!!!! Thumbnails! Hee hee how sad that this makes me so happy.
    Okay that one was pretty silly, how about these two?
    Spoiler:
    LOVELY, Shae! Welcome to the thread... only manage to get in here on the weekends, myself. *smacks own hand* BAD, NL! But it's quite lovely to catch up. And if you have a link to the avi, it's okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      That would be so cool! But it would be a bit too OOC. As long as they dont over do it...

Well, I have a feeling that he used to be a very different person before the Wraith took him Look how tender and concerned he was with his wife. Poor boy. *pets Ronon*

Comment

Well your daughter is very, very good! The chibi Ronon is adorable! Has she made any other stargate related ones? If she has I'd love to see them!

Now there'd be a headline: 'Woman's nose fused to computer screen after the release of sniffable pictures'

I wanna see it too! But it's not on the side anymore! Me sad... But that is a HUGE grin! What was the G4 thing about?
        Hee Hee, she has another Ronon one there at her site that you can adopt (make sure you read her rules very carefully) but he's not wearing the coat, she made that one specially for me she mostly chibi's her own character creations but if you are really nice she takes requests (I had to beg forever for that one and it's actually my mother's day gift). I thought about asking for a McKay one but I am not sure I have enough energy to beg that long again. She said she'd show me how, if I get the hang of it I could give it a shot.

Her link is in my sig.

Inside Voice -- My Rant Region

Comment

Howdy Neelan! Good to see you again! Hopefully everything's alright with you!

Now there is a Batman movie I'd see! Even if he wasnt Batman, he could be a bad guy! Anything with Jason would be good!
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura
          "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
          Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Hee Hee, she has another Ronon one there at her site that you can adopt (make sure you read her rules very carefully) but he's not wearing the coat, she made that one specially for me she mostly chibi's her own character creations but if you are really nice she takes requests (I had to beg forever for that one and it's actually my mother's day gift). I thought about asking for a McKay one but I am not sure I have enough energy to beg that long again. She said she'd show me how, if I get the hang of it I could give it a shot.

Her link is in my sig.
            I looked at her site! Her chibis are adorable! I like the Ronon one! I might adopt it some day, but for not I'll oogle at the one you've got!
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post

Well, I have a feeling that he used to be a very different person before the Wraith took him Look how tender and concerned he was with his wife. Poor boy. *pets Ronon*
              Yeah, I don't know if I could handle a cute and cuddly Ronon.

Man it took me forever to figure out "OOC"

LOVELY, Shae! Welcome to the thread... only manage to get in here on the weekends, myself. *smacks own hand* BAD, NL! But it's quite lovely to catch up. And if you have a link to the avi, it's okay.
              Ok here is a yousendit link, but if I get in trouble you ladies are coming with me!

http://download.yousendit.com/767226663249CBCC

Comment

True, I agree with you there. But I'm so used to him being the bad @$$, so him suddenly being all sweet and huggy would be weird... Like even with Lucius in S3 it was a bit on the border line there...But then again it was the drug.
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Yeah, I don't know if I could handle a cute and cuddly Ronon.

Man it took me forever to figure out "OOC"

Ok here is a yousendit link, but if I get in trouble you ladies are coming with me!

http://download.yousendit.com/767226663249CBCC
                  Oh sorry! I'm too lazy to type out Out Of Character. Shame on me...*hangs head*

Wheee thanks for the link! I hope Im able to watch it!
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Testing thumbnails

I was browsing around Gateworld and found this. Scrunchy face yay!
                    And the video worked! Thanks Shae!! Insane grin. Loved the little huddle thing Jason, Amanda and Joe did when 'discussing'
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Testing thumbnails

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...202/315_38.jpg

I was browsing around Gateworld and found this. Scrunchy face yay!
                      And the video worked! Thanks Shae!! Insane grin. Loved the little huddle thing Jason, Amanda and Joe did when 'discussing'
                      You're all welcome, to share is to love.

Good Lord they look like they need more fiber in their diet.
                      I am off to get more caffeine and take care of "mom" stuff, see ya's later.

Comment

Howdy Neelan! Good to see you again! Hopefully everything's alright with you!

Now there is a Batman movie I'd see! Even if he wasnt Batman, he could be a bad guy! Anything with Jason would be good!
                        Oh! A SUPER VILLAIN!!! I'd pay $10 to see that movie.

Oh sorry! I'm too lazy to type out Out Of Character. Shame on me...*hangs head*
                        Yeah, I usually spend a few extra seconds on those shortcuts. The ones I know well (like LOL) are easy enough, but I usually read them as full words anyway. Don't know why others don't. *slaps Sals hand*

Comment

Yes Purple I can help with the rotating sigs!! And Sal, you only have one sig, since when has that been a problem with Doggy and Purple around? Let me know what some of your favorite pics are, post 'em or e-mail 'em or yahoo 'em or PM the links or something and I'll make you some sigs. What are your favorite colors and are there any special effects you like? I will let you know if I can't do something and I'm sure somebody here will be able to. And I'll help you with your rotating sig too!! LOL!!

Comment

You're all welcome, to share is to love.
                            Funny vid... thanks for sharing.
                            I'd green ya, but I just did earlier this morning just for posting!
                            (Sometimes, I think I'm a bit to "loose" with my green )

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy View Post
                              Yes Purple I can help with the rotating sigs!! And Sal, you only have one sig, since when has that been a problem with Doggy and Purple around? Let me know what some of your favorite pics are, post 'em or e-mail 'em or yahoo 'em or PM the links or something and I'll make you some sigs. What are your favorite colors and are there any special effects you like? I will let you know if I can't do something and I'm sure somebody here will be able to. And I'll help you with your rotating sig too!! LOL!!

Yeah, I got an account with Random Image, tried 'em for a while, didn't like 'em (glitches), and dumped 'em.
                              I rotate my own sigs now. And only when I feel like it.

Comment

Oh! A SUPER VILLAIN!!! I'd pay $10 to see that movie.

Yeah, I usually spend a few extra seconds on those shortcuts. The ones I know well (like LOL) are easy enough, but I usually read them as full words anyway. Don't know why others don't. *slaps Sals hand*
                                Oh I'd definitely see that movie! I dont care how crappy the plot would be!

Owie!*rubs hand* You could have hit my right hand, the left one hurts enough already... If I start using short cuts ya'll dont know tell me.

Originally posted by earndoggy View Post
                                Any chance of any non Ronon related rotating sigs? I have two ideas bouncing in my head, besides Ronon ones. *huggles Doggy* You rock! I'll go picture hunting though...
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Working...
                                X