Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by melpomene View Post
    here's a link for my two Ronon music vid's if anyone's interested http://www.savefile.com/projects/1033864
    Mel! the vids are wonderful!!! LOVE them! Thanks for sharing!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
      Count on it! We are having a wonderfully relaxing time! This is the view from our condo that Blue got for us to use from her friend for the week! White sands and palms on the Gulf of Mexico!

Spoiler:

OOooooo pretty! Hope you two nuts are enjoying yourselves
      "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by BrownEyes View Post
        Only 11 days left til I get to see Jason at the con!!
        damn lucky you

Comment

OH YEAH!
          Me and Blue love your sig! The link didn't work for me this time, maybe tomorrow...

cheers from and Angel and a Devil on vacation....

Spoiler:

Looks like you guys are having a great time! Now, which of you is on the left in the first pic, and which of you is on the right?

Comment

Originally posted by blue102983 View Post
            damn lucky you
            It really was just luck! If my friend hadn't asked who they got to replace Joe Flanagan, I wouldn't have gone to the con website & found out that Jason was the replacement! Only 9 days to go now...Hope I don't pass out during the photo-op; from what I've seen, he's willing to hug...

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
              OOooooo pretty! Hope you two nuts are enjoying yourselves
              Take a break from school and join us!

Mel, saw the vids fianlly, loved em!

Comment

Looks like you guys are having a great time! Now, which of you is on the left in the first pic, and which of you is on the right?
                Blue is the cute one!

Comment

It really was just luck! If my friend hadn't asked who they got to replace Joe Flanagan, I wouldn't have gone to the con website & found out that Jason was the replacement! Only 9 days to go now...Hope I don't pass out during the photo-op; from what I've seen, he's willing to hug...
                  You have to stay conscience so you can hug him for us!

Comment

Blue is the cute one!

Actually, Purple is the cuter one!!
                    Purple's Biggest Fan
                    A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy View Post
                      I saw that. I thought it was you. Did you register anyway? I hope you did.
                      I just finished registering; same username as here. If there can be more than one Blue there, then there can be more than one "BrownEyes", right?

Comment

You have to stay conscience so you can hug him for us!
                        I'll have the friend who's going with me bring smelling salts! No way I'm missing out on all those hugs!!! I may have to stop at the hotel bar for a little "liquid courage" first, but I think I'll be ok...

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007 View Post
                          Actually, Purple is the cuter one!!
                          Hee-hee!

Comment

Can anyone help me out with the new rules for posting here? Or tell me what page they're on so I can go read them myself? I forgot to note them down when they were posted...

Comment

Working...
                            X