Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                  "Tel, next time warn me before you just jump me, and put some clothes on next time"
                  lol, not quite what I expected but it works lol
                  "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                  "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                  Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy
                    Oh boy! What a profile!
                    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy
                      Yup! I redid my entire Michael album and quite a few pics in the others. It was a lot easier with PSP!! I actually went back and got the original pics and just dumped the others. It was a lot of work but worth it! I'm working my way through the rest (pre-PSP) a little at a time!
                      Wow, that is a lot of work! But the results are very nice! Worth it! Great job!

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
                        lol, not quite what I expected but it works lol
                        expect the unexpected in here! you should know that by now We have to keep the devils in line you know?

Comment

Oh boy! What a profile!
                          Guh! Yum! Slurp! Drool! hunka burnin love baby! Great profile and great full frontal and rear ender...heee, sorry, got a bit carried away!

Comment

expect the unexpected in here! you should know that by now We have to keep the devils in line you know?
                            lol, hows that possible when I'm playin double agent

Comment

Guh! Yum! Slurp! Drool! hunka burnin love baby! Great profile and great full frontal and rear ender...heee, sorry, got a bit carried away!
                              Carried away by Ronan

Comment

lol, hows that possible when I'm playin double agent
                                Ah, you have to keep yourself in line?

Comment

Working...
                                X