Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blue007
    Spoiler:
    2Bam?? Was that the huge Wraith at the end?? It was amazing!! Or was it the one with the glow in the dark eyes?? Was it just me or did it look like Momoa really got hit a couple times??
    Spoiler:
    Bambam said he played a limping wraith, I haven't seen Sateda but this may help
    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
      I take it Sateda was good
      er....yeah lol!! When will you see it Tel??
      Purple's Biggest Fan
      A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Spoiler:
        Bambam said he played a limping wraith, I haven't seen Sateda but this may help

Spoiler:
        ok thanks for that, although I completely missed the one limping lol!! I was so distracted by all that was going on!! My poor pillow got so abused LOL!!
        Purple's Biggest Fan
        A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
          Thank you my sweet!

hubs is doing good so far but very busy so no time to complain, lol thanks for asking...If the eagle disappears its cuz it got modded for being to big (sorry). I'm sure someone who is anti American will complain but until then...thanks to our soldiers!!!
          I'm glad he's ok, and I am so sure he is mega busy!! Your eagle is not too big and sometimes ya gotta bend a little right lol!! Well honey there will always be people who are anti American, fact of life, but I hope the eagle stays! it is beautiful and a sweet tribute to your hubby, all those fighting and their families!!

Purple's Biggest Fan
          A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
            your boy kicked some serious ass tonight !!!!!
            Oh yeah!! and then some more lol!!
            Purple's Biggest Fan
            A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy
              LOL!! There go those teeth again!!

Help!!!!!
              My VCR quit working!!!
              Somebody PLEASE tape Sateda for me!!??!!

OMG!! SCREAM!!!! **whew** Purple Angel to the rescue!!!
              Purple's Biggest Fan
              A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

er....yeah lol!! When will you see it Tel??
                probably in a week or so when I get it by um.. how shall I say it, not by tv
                Atlantis isn't on foxtel in Australia at all yet, we haven't even started season 8
                "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                  Spoiler:
                  I like the fight between Jason and 2Bam. I assume it was Ronan's 1st fight with Wraith that used the lightning in the scene. Does anyone disagree with this.
                  There was so much going on that I need to watch it again and again to focus on different things each time. Doing caps right now so while I do them I will be able to tell which one he was

Comment

There was so much going on that I need to watch it again and again to focus on different things each time. Doing caps right now so while I do them I will be able to tell which one he was
                    **jumpin up and down** YES!! Purple's caps!!! YES!!! WHAOHA!!!!!!!
                    now I know while your still up so late lol

ok seriously, back to work I go...peeps are starting to wake up ...*sigh**
                    LOVE YA PURPLE!!
                    See ya Tel...oops...love ya too lol!!
                    Love everybody here...well...ok almost lol
                    Purple's Biggest Fan
                    A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Spoiler:
                      2Bam?? Was that the huge Wraith at the end?? It was amazing!! Or was it the one with the glow in the dark eyes?? Was it just me or did it look like Momoa really got hit a couple times??
                      It did! I bet that happens a few times
                      Spoiler:
                      in training too.

Comment

probably in a week or so when I get it by um.. how shall I say it, not by tv
                        Atlantis isn't on foxtel in Australia at all yet, we haven't even started season 8
                        awh that sucks Tel!! but I am sure you can always find your way around things like that lol!!
                        Purple's Biggest Fan
                        A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

**jumpin up and down** YES!! Purple's caps!!! YES!!! WHAOHA!!!!!!!
                          now I know while your still up so late lol

ok seriously, back to work I go...peeps are starting to wake up ...*sigh**
                          LOVE YA PURPLE!!
                          See ya Tel...oops...love ya too lol!!
                          Love everybody here...well...ok almost lol
                          lol, when Purple gets this excited it's definitely worth it

Comment

It did! I bet that happens a few times
                            Spoiler:
                            in training too.
                            See I knew it!! It so looked like it!!
                            Purple's Biggest Fan
                            A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

I got 16 too not really child is it, but it's only a quiz
                              LOL, Jessi got it too. I bet everyone gets 16!

Comment

awh that sucks Tel!! but I am sure you can always find your way around things like that lol!!
                                oh I do, it just takes longer, or I write letters of complaint to the station, I got it back on tv when the stopped Stargate a few years back stupid tv people, what do they know!

Comment

Working...
                                X