No announcement yet.

Sora/Erin Chambers Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sora would def get my vote for most beautiful character on SG. In fact, I need to add her to my sig. She's just wow.

Comment

I was just curious if anyone had heard of Erin Chambers appearing at any conventions yet? I was hoping Pegasus One might have got her on their list of guests but sadly not so far, and I haven't yet seen her on any other guest lists either. I suppose it might be that she doesn't do cons or the organisers haven't asked her, but if anyone has any idea on the matter then do share.

Comment

Finally got around to doing it, added her to my sig.

Comment

Originally posted by walterIsTheMan
          Finally got around to doing it, added her to my sig.
          Very nice!!!

Last edited by Oranos; 29 December 2005, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Does anyone know if Sora will be returning anytime this season or if the actress who plays Sora is interested in reprising the role?
            Every Tuesday General Hammond gets alittle touch up on his dome. I say, "General Hammond, alittle off the top today?"

Top 25 females of stargate

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=16929

Top 25 males of stargate

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=21105

Comment

Originally posted by GenHammondsBarber
              Does anyone know if Sora will be returning anytime this season or if the actress who plays Sora is interested in reprising the role?
              Read the interview here...
              http://www.thescifiworld.net/intervi...hambers_01.htm

As of last September, Chambers didn't know of any episode she'd be back for, but she did want to return to Atlantis.

Comment

Ooooh. Didn't know there was a Sora thunk thread. She's definitely a cutie. But I have a thing for curls. *luffs them*

Comment

Heeyyy to you

Do you guys know that Erin Chambers was at the Battlestar Atlantia Convention in Germany last weekend?
                  OMG, I was there and she is just so adorable and sweet! I nearly fell of my chair when I heard that she was announced instead of Joe Flanigan. I'm sooooo in love with Sora and Erin Well anyway (blabla... ) I wanted to share some pics with you

Squeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by Evenstar
                    Heeyyy to you

Do you guys know that Erin Chambers was at the Battlestar Atlantia Convention in Germany last weekend?
                    OMG, I was there and she is just so adorable and sweet! I nearly fell of my chair when I heard that she was announced instead of Joe Flanigan. I'm sooooo in love with Sora and Erin Well anyway (blabla... )
                    Aww! I'm so jealous, I went to Pegasus One this weekend, which I was hopnig she might be the guest star at but hey, hopefully I'll get to see her some other time. I'd love to come to the next Battlestar Atlantia, who was there exactly, other than Erin? Got any stories or stuff she spoke of to share with us here?

Comment

Sora/Erin is SO HOT

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                        Aww! I'm so jealous, I went to Pegasus One this weekend, which I was hopnig she might be the guest star at but hey, hopefully I'll get to see her some other time. I'd love to come to the next Battlestar Atlantia, who was there exactly, other than Erin? Got any stories or stuff she spoke of to share with us here?

Who was on Pegasus? Other guests on the BA Con were Rainbow Sun Francks (squee) and from Battlestar Galactica Aaron Douglas and Nicki Clyne.
                        SO great *g* My first con Anyway, what Erin spoke of...um, she told us that her husband is teaching her to surf, but that she is actually a bit scared of the waves *g* And her husband is working on a better homepage with more pics from her *squee*
                        And she sung, OMG, that was just great. The little mermaid's song, from Arielle "Part of your world"...sooo cute!
                        Ummm, let me think for a second...oh yeah she made a workshop and showed us the knife fight from The Eye from Sora and Teyla. WOW.
                        She also said that she once read a FF were Sora and Ford had babies *lol* She found that very amusing... well that's all I can remember right now *g*

Comment

Originally posted by Evenstar
                          Who was on Pegasus? Other guests on the BA Con were Rainbow Sun Francks (squee) and from Battlestar Galactica Aaron Douglas and Nicki Clyne.
                          SO great *g* My first con Anyway, what Erin spoke of...um, she told us that her husband is teaching her to surf, but that she is actually a bit scared of the waves *g* And her husband is working on a better homepage with more pics from her *squee*
                          And she sung, OMG, that was just great. The little mermaid's song, from Arielle "Part of your world"...sooo cute!
                          Ummm, let me think for a second...oh yeah she made a workshop and showed us the knife fight from The Eye from Sora and Teyla. WOW.
                          She also said that she once read a FF were Sora and Ford had babies *lol* She found that very amusing... well that's all I can remember right now *g*
                          P1 (was my first con!) had Aaron Douglas (who came along fairly randomly because he enjoyed cons and thought why not ), Rainbow Sun Francks, Ellie Harvie, Craig Veroni, Jaso Momoa, Ivy Isenberg (of MGM? casting) and Joe Flanigan.

That workshop sounds really cool! And she reads fic about Sora?! LOL. Though I've never see a fic where that happens yet, actually be amused to read that too.

Comment

She sure is gorgeus and I love that costume!

Comment

Originally posted by wempu
                              She sure is gorgeus and I love that costume!
                              Yep you said it

most actors/actresses on the show dont actually read fanfic because of some of the stuff they contain, I know the last one MS read was a ship for him and Thor, which he thought was pretty disgusting (which it is but it sounds funny) It sounds quite funny though, her and Ford, dont see it myself but hey

Comment

more photos please
                                Hallowed are the Ori !!!
                                Follow the path of the Enlightment !
                                Why Sg1 !!?? Why not me!!?? Why !!??

Comment

Working...
                                X