No announcement yet.

Sora/Erin Chambers Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Sora.....besides being drop dead gorgeous, she's my second fave female from either show.

She should so be a member of the team

Out...

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin
      I love Sora.....besides being drop dead gorgeous, she's my second fave female from either show.

She should so be a member of the team
      um yeah most definitely

Comment

*Caught* bump *Caught*

Comment

thats all i got well i think so

Comment

According to Martin Gero - Sora was sent back in exchange for the genii nukes
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
              According to Martin Gero - Sora was sent back in exchange for the genii nukes
              And the scene was cut, IIRC.

Comment

Yes that is correct
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
                  And the scene was cut, IIRC.
                  so it ain't TECHNACALLY canon? *hopes*

Comment

Yes it is canon(the fact that she was sent back for the nukes) - they just didnt have time to show her leaving
                    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                      Yes it is canon(the fact that she was sent back for the nukes) - they just didnt have time to show her leaving
                      killjoy.

Comment

Theres nothing to stop us from meeting her again
                        love Torri

Comment

I read somewhere, that there is supposed to be an episode this season, in which the Genaii will make a return, hopefully Sora, Erin, will be in the episode, it would make sense, since we are already acquainted with her character.

Comment

BRING SORA BACK!!! the writing is excellent, but i need to see some red hair.

Comment

Originally posted by sendeth
                              BRING SORA BACK!!! the writing is excellent, but i need to see some red hair.
                              I think every one can agree on that, we should start a petition to get her back on the show

Comment

they have to bring her back i cant put my finfer on it but shes different to the other genii kinda like boomer is different to the other cylons how old is erin chambers cos she doesnt actually look much older than girls in my year at school im 16btw

Comment

Working...
                                X