No announcement yet.

All Wraith Thunk Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking pof food, i really should go feed now. I've been procrastinating feeding for the last two hours...

Comment

I should really go hibernate...
      *wishes she had a Steve-the-Wraith-the-Teddy-Bear*
      Ses
      James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

You guys really like the wraiths.

Comment

What gave you that idea?

Comment

how you talk. either that or you guys joke a lot.

Comment

Part of the reason i post the way i do in the Wraith threads is that a play a Wraith in my cousin's older brothers film production projects. They're essentially short fan-films he makes that he uses to fulfill the Project requirements for classes and stuff.

I guess my character's rubbing off on me.

Comment

ok that makes sense.

Comment

Don't knock the Wraithiness. Once my "real" Wraith costume gets done, then you'll be looking at a "real Wraith". But i think my parents are gonna send me to a shrink soon. I asked them what we were feeding on for dinner the other night and they gave me the weirdest look. LoL!

Comment

What is your character that you play in your brothers movies? And have they called back yet (about your costume?)

Comment

Originally posted by col_oatmeal
                      What is your character that you play in your brothers movies? And have they called back yet (about your costume?)
                      (By the way, it's my cousin's older brother. I don't have any brothers. )I play a generic Wraith (mostly the "steve types"). I've played an occassional "Greg/Bob" Wraith, and i have a separate costume for them. But I've been drafted as mostly a "Steve" so that's why i'm getting the Steve costume made. Wraith thunking at it's ultimate best.

I also write the scripts for some of the projects, so i wrote in a recurring Wraith character named Steve. My professional Wraith costume will just seal the deal in the "He looks like a Wraith" department so to speak.

As for my costume, i haven't heard word yet. I gotta wait until tomorrow sometime to see if they call back. Otherwise i'll have to give tham a call myself to find out what's up. They seemed interested in the project, so i'm hoping they can do it. So as of now, it's a waiting game. (And Steve did say the Wraith were a patient race. )

Comment

Thanks for the updates and nice hearing about your projects.

Comment

I'll keep you guys informed as the costume project progresses.

As for me, it's time to hibernate, so i'm off to the hibernation cell.

Comment

phil regns as lord of the dance.

Comment

Originally posted by blueguy w/thehand
                              You guys really like the wraiths.
                              Really? You think?

With me its not so much the whole Wraith species (although rather cool), but the actor beneath them
                              Ses
                              James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

hey guys I'm back for the day!

Comment

Working...
                                X