Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SGA Season Six and SGU S3 Comics (American Mythology)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    If so, it will be regrettable for them too: one of the artists posted he was was hard at work on Gateways #3 on the Christmas holiday.

    Comment


      I saw that too. Makes the delay even weirder unless it's MGM holding things up with approvals.

      Comment


        Some discussion surrounding the mystery date on an atlantistvru tweet:
        https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C0-AvO9XgAATEoe.jpg

        Comment


          Originally posted by WraithTech View Post
          Some discussion surrounding the mystery date on an atlantistvru tweet:
          https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C0-AvO9XgAATEoe.jpg
          That is much more reassuring.

          Comment


            I hope so but Jan 28th is a Saturday so that's not the release date. Probably a different date in January...

            Comment


              American Mythology put out some updates today

              https://twitter.com/AmericanMytho/st...93613472059394
              New comic schedule starts in April

              https://twitter.com/AmericanMytho/st...88701375823877
              SGU 1 in may

              https://twitter.com/AmericanMytho/st...97714083676160
              SGU is set after season 2!

              Comment


                Originally posted by lightsyder View Post
                American Mythology put out some updates today

                https://twitter.com/AmericanMytho/st...93613472059394
                New comic schedule starts in April

                https://twitter.com/AmericanMytho/st...88701375823877
                SGU 1 in may

                https://twitter.com/AmericanMytho/st...97714083676160
                SGU is set after season 2!
                Thanks for sharing these, lightsyder!

                Great news that the SGU comic will be post-Season Two. The lateness is killing all the momentum and hype for these books. I hope they are genuinely able to get these series out on a regular schedule.

                Comment


                  Yeah, I'm afraid these delays will cost them readers

                  Comment


                    One more update I found. Looks like there might not be any delays!

                    https://twitter.com/AmericanMytho/st...24051452280833

                    @TheOberJan GW #2 will be on sale 2/1. GW #3 we hope will be March. Then there will be a monthly Stargate comic starting in April!

                    Comment


                      Sounds like no Kickstarter either.
                      sigpic
                      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                        Sounds like no Kickstarter either.
                        Isn't that generally used to kickstart a project?
                        The comics have already been kickstarted.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum
                        Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          Isn't that generally used to kickstart a project?
                          The comics have already been kickstarted.
                          The Atlantis comics were kickstarted. Quite a few people thought the Universe ones would be too.

                          Comment


                            Yeah, they said they Universe would get a Kickstarter as well

                            Comment


                              Ah, I thought it was for the whole project... and not just the Atlantis ones.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum
                              Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

                              Comment


                                They had said they'd do one for each and to be honest, I held back a little on the Atlantis one as I wanted to get the cameo perk in the Universe series. But sounds to me like that's not the case now.
                                sigpic
                                Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X