This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steam
    screen savers arnt hard to make, once i get some spare time i might have a crack at it
    That would be great! Although the Atlantis one looks complicated with all the weird movements and text, good luck. Maybe you could have a thread where you keep us all updated on your progress

Comment

Originally posted by Markey2
      That would be great! Although the Atlantis one looks complicated with all the weird movements and text, good luck. Maybe you could have a thread where you keep us all updated on your progress
      True the actual programming is easy just all the graphics i got all the neccesary Fonts but to make everything to change slightly different colors and keep moving around in different directions it will take some time i mean if you wanna check out some of my programs you can visit http://stargatehelper.tripod.com (dont add www. it wont work) but i dont think mods would want me to link .exe files encase people are worried of viruses my stargate atlantis helper is well on way to completion
      Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
      McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

Comment

yeah a sweet stargate screensaver would be great.
        i hate screensavers that just flip through pictures, or have advertisements on them, or don't just show on still image with a few small things moving.

someone make a good saver.
        a good one would be the wormhole ride maybe - especially the atlantis one, its pretty dank.

Comment

Ancient computer screensaver?

BRILLIANT idea. That would be pretty sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo
            a good one would be the wormhole ride maybe - especially the atlantis one, its pretty dank.
            You can get the Atlantis wormhole screensaver from the downloads section of http://www.pegasusgalaxy.com/

Comment

Thanx for the great ideas and other screensaver/software options!!!

I hope that the Atlantis Ancient Computer Screensaver, if made, has the multiple colors seen in 'Hot Zone'.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BluePhoenix
                You can get the Atlantis wormhole screensaver from the downloads section of http://www.pegasusgalaxy.com/
                It was okay but I don't like the titles at the bottom. Anyone notice there's a chat room there? Also you can start your own polls without mod interference!

Comment

Personely i prefer it here having the polls disabled for users, most boards i visit that allow you to make polls get big rushes of them for every topic you can think of, which can be annoying and spammy.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by tempusfugit
                    It was okay but I don't like the titles at the bottom. Anyone notice there's a chat room there? Also you can start your own polls without mod interference!
                    That is true of most forums, Gateworld is unique in making polls Mod only.

Comment

thanks for the links

i have a really cool SG1 screensaver that i got who knowswhere a while back that's got the stars flying by, a spinning stargate, and a spinning SGC logo... it's nifty i'm also quite fond of daniel's egypt screensaver, though it's not a very high quality one that i have...

so it'd be awesome to have the atlantis screensaver!

Comment

^^^
                        Where can one find Daniel's screensaver?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperspace
                          ^^^
                          Where can one find Daniel's screensaver?
                          Here http://versaphile.com/fanwork/sg/egypt.html

Comment

oh man I've been looking for this forever. That ancient computer screen thing looks so dam cool.
                            Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Wow an old thread getting dragged up huh?

No promises, but I'll work on it tomorrow
                              "For now, you are in need of food and rest, and I am in need of armor"

Comment

cool!

Comment

Working...
                                X