This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis Ancient Computer Screensaver?

Hi all, I did a search for 'screensaver' but came up with nothing...does anyone have a clip or anything resembling the Atlantis computer screen? You know, the one seen in the background of the operations center, and which everyone was looking at in 'Hot Zone'....

...it looks kinda like the Matrix computer effect but is more colorful and not all numbers...I would love to have that as my screensaver.
    sigpic

damn, now i want that... someone make one, fast!!

Comment

I was looking for the same thing a couple weeks ago but just found the official one. I hope someone makes it.

Comment

Does anyone know how they do that? Is it projected onto a transparent film? Or is it an OLED television?

Also what does the prior poster mean when he said he found the official one? If he has it - please post it to this thread.

Comment

There is an Official Atlantis screensaver on the Scifi.com Atlantis site...but it's just the Stargate...underwater I think.
          sigpic

Comment

Official screensavers are available at

http://www.stargateatlantis.com/downloads/index.html

Others available at

http://www.pegasusgalaxy.com/downloads/screensaver.php

http://www.absolutely.net/1ss/screen..._atlantis.html

Still no atlantis computer one though
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

An Atlantis computer one would rock!
              "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

Comment

Cam someone get lots of screen caps of the computer screen, so i could maybe make on. But il need lots of different screen caps to copy from and take pieces from.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Maybe when the Atlantis Season 1 DVD comes out...
                  sigpic

Comment

This would be great if it could be made, and there could be colour variations, and a "Hot Zone" mode. Amazine!

Comment

But i will stick with the classic "where oh where has my little dog gone, oh where the wilderness" text scrolling accross the screen.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

well, I dont know about screensavers, but I am sure once the Atlantis Dialing Simulator is released, someone will be able to make a screensaver from it.
                        Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

screen savers arnt hard to make, once i get some spare time i might have a crack at it
                          Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
                          McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

Comment

Thanks for the screen caps I will try making some some screensavers in my free time.
                            "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Working...
                            X