Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite Stargate Atlantis character(s)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Az'ryel View Post
    Hmm have to rewatch those eps I think, can't remember
    Just about any excuse to rewatch SGA is a good one!

Comment

My favorite character is Rodney McKay because he is genius.

Also my favorite characters are Sheppard and Todd.
      sigpic

Comment

I love Zelenka and Ronon the best!
        Last edited by BethHG; 10 August 2018, 05:03 AM.

Comment

<-- *points at avatar*

Doctor Kate Heightmeyer

I probably already said that in here somewhere... or perhaps more than once.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Can't wait for Doppleganget
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Baal 100%.

Funny name, a cunning, magnificent bastard, would recommend to a friend, I rate 10/10
              Spoiler:
              I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                Can't wait for Doppleganget
                Boo!

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
                  Baal 100%.

Funny name, a cunning, magnificent bastard, would recommend to a friend, I rate 10/10
                  Wrong show
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Todd !!!!! Todd !! Tooooooodd !!!
                    John Sheppard : Fruit bowl, Nice touch !

Todd : We picked them up on our travels. I thought it would make our discussions more comfortable. I hope they prove as delicious as the farmers who grew them...

SGA, "The Queen"

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_O'Neill View Post
                      My favorite character is Rodney McKay because he is genius.

Also my favorite characters are Sheppard and Todd.
                      I always loved the dialog between these two. My husband teases me for describing their interactions as 'like a married couple arguing'
                      Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

Mine would probably have to be -

Sheppard, Carter, Lorne, Beckett, Ronon, Teyla, Chuck, Cadman, McKay, Weir.

I also like Keller and Heightmeyer.
                        sigpic
                        He’s the moon when I’m lost in darkness, and warmth when I shiver in cold

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Halstead View Post
                          Mine would probably have to be -

Sheppard, Carter, Lorne, Beckett, Ronon, Teyla, Chuck, Cadman, McKay, Weir.

I also like Keller and Heightmeyer.
                          Forget the BBQ -- you're going home with me.

Comment

Zelenka
                            Mckay
                            Todd
                            Telya
                            Ronon
                            Janus that maverick Ancient we have to thank for the rising part in 'Rising.'

Mr. Woolsey, although to be honest, I'm not sure I'd like the character so much if he were played by someone other then Robert Picardo. My love of Voyager's EMH is probably making me biased here. On the other hand I love Miles O'Brien, but hate Cowen both of which are played by Colm Meaney so go figure.

And um...Michael Kenmore. I suppose I should explain that for me 'favorite character' has two separate definitions. There are those that you find admirable in some ways, either they're a good person, or they're a badass, funny, smart etc. In the case of the other definition you simply find fascinating, thought-provoking, captivating to the imagination in the sense that you wonder about their point of view, even if you don't like what they are doing. Micheal definitely fits that second definition.Oh yeah it's also fun to see Connor Trinneer play role so drastically different from Trip. Wow so many Trek vets in Stargate!
                            Last edited by Ohmy Desalad; 20 November 2019, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              Forget the BBQ -- you're going home with me.
                              Well, you'll be pleased to know that she's still alive in any fics I write. I wanted to see more of her and was sad what happened to her.
                              sigpic
                              He’s the moon when I’m lost in darkness, and warmth when I shiver in cold

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Halstead View Post
                                Well, you'll be pleased to know that she's still alive in any fics I write. I wanted to see more of her and was sad what happened to her.
                                Oh, you're definitely coming home with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X