Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite Stargate Atlantis character(s)?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Todd, Carson, Michael, Steve, Bob and Ronon but they are not in a specific order, like them all same much
    Last edited by DarkenLycht; November 9, 2017, 01:03 PM. Reason: spelling and grammar XD

    Comment


      #32
      Originally posted by Ameli View Post
      Always wondered if it was because the actor made the choice to leave for other work, or if they just decided to write him off. Haven't found any info on that.
      Err... no, they didn't actually know what to do with the Ford character so they instead shuffed him out the door and brought in Ronon instead.

      My favorite character(s)... It would be easier to ask me who my least favorite character(s) is/are.

      My absolute favorite character will always be Doctor Kate Heightmeyer, followed by Teyla and Elizabeth, Sheppard, Zelenka, Cadman, Beckett, Lorne, Katie Brown, Novak, Ford, Ronon, Chuck, Chaya...
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum
      Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

      Comment


        #33
        Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Err... no, they didn't actually know what to do with the Ford character so they instead shuffed him out the door and brought in Ronon instead.

        My favorite character(s)... It would be easier to ask me who my least favorite character(s) is/are.

        My absolute favorite character will always be Doctor Kate Heightmeyer, followed by Teyla and Elizabeth, Sheppard, Zelenka, Cadman, Beckett, Lorne, Katie Brown, Novak, Ford, Ronon, Chuck, Chaya...
        Felt like they did not know what to do with Ford, but tbh I doidn't like him that much, so I was not too sad about hiim being replaced by Ronon

        I like Kate, too wouldn't say she is a fave but I do like her still, wouöldn't have minded if she had had a bigger role

        Comment


          #34
          Sheppard
          McKay
          Zelenka
          Carson
          Carter

          Comment


            #35
            Lorne
            Sheppard
            McKay
            Woolsey
            Last edited by Katze; October 6, 2017, 02:43 AM.
            To be German is to do everything possible to the potatoe, and possibly one or two things more.

            Comment


              #36
              Originally posted by Quantumentanglement View Post
              Carter
              Do we really see her as an Atlantis character?

              She's basically an SG1 transplant.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum
              Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

              Comment


                #37
                Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                Do we really see her as an Atlantis character?

                She's basically an SG1 transplant.
                She was the commander of Atlantis in the 4th season I believe. I agree that it's a bit cheating to put her name in there but c'mon she blew up a sun

                Comment


                  #38
                  Originally posted by Quantumentanglement View Post
                  She was the commander of Atlantis in the 4th season I believe. I agree that it's a bit cheating to put her name in there but c'mon she blew up a sun
                  McKay destroyed half a galaxy...
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum
                  Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    McKay destroyed half a galaxy...
                    My thoughts exactly. If destroying a sun makes you Atlantis commander, well damn, than McKay should have been made general and head of the entire stargate program

                    Btw, it was half a solar system, not half a galaxy... If they had made another 5 seasons of Atlantis, I'm sure he would have got there though

                    Ofcourse, unless you take into account the episode where the "cool" McKay from the alternate universe shows up... McKay's experiment was about to destroy that whole alternate galaxy

                    Comment


                      #40
                      To be fair to Carter's propensity for large scale destruction (), by exploding the star she unquestionably destroyed that solar system. It's even talked about in the episode:

                      CARTER
                      Every star is a delicate balance between the explosive force of the fusion going on in it's core which tends to want to blow it apart and the gravitational force of it's mass which tends to want to crush it into a little ball. Now if we could disrupt that balance by suddenly removing some of the star's mass we could create an artificial supernova. The blast wave would expand at nearly the speed of light. It would destroy everything in this system within a matter of minutes.

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Originally posted by DrMckay View Post
                        My thoughts exactly. If destroying a sun makes you Atlantis commander, well damn, than McKay should have been made general and head of the entire stargate program

                        Btw, it was half a solar system, not half a galaxy... If they had made another 5 seasons of Atlantis, I'm sure he would have got there though

                        Ofcourse, unless you take into account the episode where the "cool" McKay from the alternate universe shows up... McKay's experiment was about to destroy that whole alternate galaxy
                        Well I guess both McKay and Carter know how to go out with style (or make others go like that *shrugs* )

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Size does matter after all.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum
                          Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Touche about McKay However, Carter meant to destroy that star but McKay destroyed the system accidentally

                            Comment


                              #44
                              Originally posted by Quantumentanglement View Post
                              Touche about McKay However, Carter meant to destroy that star but McKay destroyed the system accidentally
                              Semantics.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum
                              Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

                              Comment


                                #45
                                Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                Semantics.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X