X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FightforAtlantis View Post
    Has anyone heard this news yet:

I received word of this from John on the "Save our Stargate Atlantis" forum. We're doing well! We must continue to fight for Atlantis!
    Yes come on we're breaking them down i was planning on senting three emails a day you know what i'm gonna do now? i'm gonna sent six now six emails a day that'll really mess his IT up

Mister Howe we've only just started
    System Lord Remus

Comment

Originally posted by fraggleD View Post
      "But people need to mourn for a while and come to terms with it. I don't anticipate that that will subside quickly. But once Universe is on air and they have kind of their next fix of the Stargate franchise, I think hopefully people will realize that it's in safe hands at Sci Fi, that we really value this franchise and it's in our interest and the fans' interest to let us continue the story and figure out how to retell it for a new audience every few years.”

The next fix of the Stargate Franchise? So what? They see us as their addicts?
      Stargate Universe sounds awful, I do not fancy it and I love SGA, there is no more to say than that.
      To think that we are just going to roll over and wag our tails for every little SG idea they come up with is offensive.
      Safe hands? at Sci fi? No never! they are responsible- in my view for the loss of 2 great shows

i haven't heard what SGU is about so can't comment, but i love SGA and want it to continue, it is going before it's time
      sigpic
      JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
      Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
      Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

I agree! Howe is STUPID if he thinks that we are just going to let him cancel Atlantis and be all happy about SGU, which in my opinion sounds really stupid and totally something that im not gonna watch!!!!!
        Stargate Atlantis: Save the Lost City!!!

If you want to help save atlantis, go to this site:
        :http://www.wix.com/SaveSGA/Campaign

SEND LEMONS!!!!!!!!!

SEND SNAIL MAIL AND EMAILS!!!!

Comment

theres no another name for it as far as i'm concerned Stargate Voyager i'm not going to watch Voyager again
          System Lord Remus

Comment

Originally posted by System_Lord_Remus View Post
            theres no another name for it as far as i'm concerned Stargate Voyager i'm not going to watch Voyager again
            My sentiments exactly. Universe sounds too like Voyager for me. And this Younger characters for a younger audience thing, what??
            There are many young people in the SGA fandom, I know of some as young as eleven. How much younger do they want??
            And is that not a kick in the teeth for us "oldies" as they would have us believe we are! Oh, yeah, we have fed you enough,now we want to feed the kids.

Sorry if I am ranting. This is my first chance to actually air my views about this whole caper.
            And after watching The Shrine, OMG! HOW can they even THINK about cancelling! THAT was THE BEST episode I ever seen!
            This series is shaping up to be a mighty one, and in its height it is being cut down. Total Bollox!
            Save Our Stargate Atlantis!!

www.SOSGA.net

sigpic

Comment

We all need to contact some one in charge and see if we can stop them. We all know they are making a mistake why can't they see it. WHY would the cast just hang around unemployed and wait to do more movies. They should do a 6 EPISODE MINI SERIES direct to the web and straight to the fans. That way they can keep the actors under contract and be able to keep doing movies.

Anyone here know anyone involved in stargate's e-mail address I'm not joking.

This is my idea what do you think. I know it would be hard but it seem plausible. Even a TV mini series would be good a smaller budget, possibly only half hour (40 min with adverts) episodes. It would be better than no season at all. They would have to bring in some fresher writing, maybe take a holiday camping and just spend the whole time thinking of new ideas.

Comment

Hey, give SGU a chance...

As 'stupid' as it may seem, it's still Stargate. And that's what counts.

Comment

No miniseries. The ratings in SGA were raising. sci-fi channel had no valid reason to cancel SGA. Someone should give me the address to sci-fi HQ so I can egg those executive *******s!

Comment

Well here's a website someone started to SOSGA
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fraggleD View Post
                      My sentiments exactly. Universe sounds too like Voyager for me. And this Younger characters for a younger audience thing, what??
                      There are many young people in the SGA fandom, I know of some as young as eleven. How much younger do they want??
                      And is that not a kick in the teeth for us "oldies" as they would have us believe we are! Oh, yeah, we have fed you enough,now we want to feed the kids.

Sorry if I am ranting. This is my first chance to actually air my views about this whole caper.
                      And after watching The Shrine, OMG! HOW can they even THINK about cancelling! THAT was THE BEST episode I ever seen!
                      This series is shaping up to be a mighty one, and in its height it is being cut down. Total Bollox!

i know they're saying that there aiming for the younger audience with Stargate Voyager i have one name for you

stargate infinity

look what happened with that and it was a cartoon for kids
                      System Lord Remus

Comment

never going to happen. They'll never change their mind. Deal with it. There will be SGA movies, 14 episodes left, SGA movie(s) per year. There are many other shows cancelled without any conclusion, without any movies. Be mature!
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

They would have considered that, if they wanted to do a mini series, they would be - I think mgm are more responsible than sci-fi - they saw how much money the sg-1 movies made, and said 'I want more of that'.

I love capitalism (thats no sarcasm), but sometimes other things are more important. As long as something which is designed to entertain people is breaking even it should continue
                          I don't mean to sound like a nerdy fan who talks about science-fiction like it is real, but the problem with 'clever' storylines is that they make the audience start to think, and if you put in bad science, they are more likely to notice it. It breaks the suspension of disbelief

Comment

Originally posted by FightforAtlantis View Post
                            Has anyone heard this news yet:

I received word of this from John on the "Save our Stargate Atlantis" forum. We're doing well! We must continue to fight for Atlantis!
                            The problem with this is even with what he knows is happening, they seem to think we are all going to roll over and get over it, then support Stargate Voyager, whoops, excuse me, Stargate Universe. Even JM on his blog says this, that by the time SGU is out, we'll have gotten over losing SGA - GOD THAT MAKES ME SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            TO HECK WITH SGU - SAVE SGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Originally posted by Dezrai View Post
                              The problem with this is even with what he knows is happening, they seem to think we are all going to roll over and get over it, then support Stargate Voyager, whoops, excuse me, Stargate Universe. Even JM on his blog says this, that by the time SGU is out, we'll have gotten over losing SGA - GOD THAT MAKES ME SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              TO HECK WITH SGU - SAVE SGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE,HERE i agree 100 percent with you

SAVE ATLANTIS: SAVE THE LOST CITY!!!
                              System Lord Remus

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                                never going to happen. They'll never change their mind. Deal with it. There will be SGA movies, 14 episodes left, SGA movie(s) per year. There are many other shows cancelled without any conclusion, without any movies. Be mature!

System Lord Remus

Comment

Working...
                                X