S

P

O

I

L

E

R

Thought:

One last thing!!! Like a Sheepdog, who blends in with the sheep, maybe there's an evolved Wraith who is an Athosian/humanoid mimic who can keep track of the Athosians and report back? In a similar way, some spiders mimic ants, and octopi are good mimics, too. Whatcha think?

I can hear it now, once the mimic is discovered and dealt with. "You know what? I thought Halling's second cousin twice-removed sure ate a lot for a 13 year-old! And hasn't he been a teenage for what, like twenty years now? Didn't you ever think it was strange how his Athosian three-horned goats kept winding up mauled to death, and we kept blaming the tiger hamster?"

SGA fans' ages poll

Comment

Come on Friday get here already!!!! I was going to watch sci fi stargate rerun tonight but it was raining hard here and the darn dish network satalite lost signal for over an hour.
      My website

O'Neill: "Since when has plan A ever worked?" Evolution [part I]

Comment

Well, with only 8 hours and 45 minutes to go, our "suspicions" about Suspicion will be put to the test... wow, that was horrible.

Comment

I Think That The Wraith, Having Fought The Ancients Previously, Left Some Sort Of Beacon, Or Maybe Even One Of Their Own In Atlantis To Lie Dormant. This Beacon, Or Wraith, Then Imprinted Something On One Of The Teammembers Or Alerted The Wraith To Where The Team Was Going.
          Spoiler:
          Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

Comment

It'S Usually Really Hard To Read When Someone Types Like This, Atleast That'S What I Think. What About The Rest Of You?

Comment

Yeah, I Thought That Was A Little Strange As Well. Worse Than Book Title.

Comment

Originally posted by Z_2
                I think Corbin Bernsen or Stephen Baldwin should be "The Mole".

Oh wait!

Wrong show.
                Yes, that is my favorite reality TV shows; I thinks its the smartest one of them all. But I hope Atlantis doesn't follow the same fate of barely staying in production and then getting cancelled when it becomes the #1 show in its demographic for that day. Go figure ABC (but then again Fox, which airs SG-1) is certainly no better (cough cough Futurama cough...)

Comment

Hey! I liked Futurama!!!!! Oh wait, you're complaining it was cancelled, aren't you?

PS: If only Futurama did some SG-1 parodies...

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                    It'S Usually Really Hard To Read When Someone Types Like This, Atleast That'S What I Think. What About The Rest Of You?

Me Too Think The Same. Have Feeling That After Each Word The Sentence Ends
                    "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualCLD
                      Well, with only 8 hours and 45 minutes to go, our "suspicions" about Suspicion will be put to the test... wow, that was horrible.
                      ROTF! I'll have a little longer since I won't get home till the second showing. It sucks. I'll be looking at the clock at work thinking, "Dang it!"
                      sigpic

Comment

I probably won't see it till tomorow cause I'm not sure if I'll be home tonight, but I can record it. I'm also desperately hoping for more shots of Ancient text. I'd like to figure ot what the last three letters are.

Comment

Originally posted by KayMan2k
                          ... I hope Atlantis doesn't follow the same fate of barely staying in production and then getting cancelled when it becomes the #1 show in its demographic for that day.
                          I'm clueless/speechless! TPTB do that sort of thing? Shows have been cancelled when they're #1?!? Is that done out of financial concerns or something, because that doesn't sound too smart? Which shows have been in that situation?

Woo-hoo less than 6 hours to go...
                          Last edited by Z_2; 06 August 2004, 12:08 PM. Reason: Can't tell time or use grammar good : )

SGA fans' ages poll

Comment

Maybe it's not someone spying off their free will. I'm sure the Wraith have some sort of device inserted in some of the Athosians and other human races across the Pegasus galaxy. That's how they could know that the populations have reached a certain limit. Or perhaps they have some sort of mental compulsion. They may have been able to reprogram one of the Athosians who would be transmitting information without knowing it.
                            Check out Stargate Quantum Wars!
                            http://quantumgate.stargatewars.com/...d=hb1111394599

Comment

Working...
                            X