Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can get the fonts from Selmaks earlier post.....
    I'll get you the link to it now, give me a sec
    Here you go
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=309

the links to the fonts are near the bottom of the posts

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

UP, I waited 3 hours, 3 hours is the time you’d wait for a reply on gaters.net, not on a cool busy popular forum like this one, were most other posts get answered in at least an hour.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

I must admit the idea of being able to read ancient on the show would be cool replicarter, but my question is, would you really be able to read it that fast if it was shown on the screen (like in the last episode of SG-1)?

Comment

well, in the last episode I couldn’t read it if it was in English, it wasn’t on long, but I’m managing to have conversations on msn using ancient, and I’m pretty fast, thanks to the help of Sam o Neill. And I’ve only been doing it for the past 2 days, English I’ve done for more then 15 years, so obviously its going to take a little longer, but i think I’m going to stick with this, and use it all the time on msn, twill be like a second language to me, though its totally useless to everyone I know in real life.

Comment

Well that's the thing. If I'm going to learn an otherwise completely useless language (technically code) that nobody will know, then I want to at least be able to read things while watching the show on TV.
            BTw you should get AIM

Comment

yes, and i will be when iv spent more than a few hours on it. and i think its fun using it, also, its good for 'encrypting' my messages on MSN NOT AIM, i would rather blow my head of with a tollan iron cannon.

Comment

I agree with Replicarter. I would never ever ever ever ever use AIM. MSN rules and is sooo much cooler.

Comment

do you want to chat on msn using ancient M2? or have you not mastered it yet?

Comment

Very nice, just alienate the Drewbert. Whatever. Ill have to learn it on my own then.

Comment

Awww, im sorry, if you get MSN il help you learn. , but i will never use AIM with you in a million years.

Comment

no one elce want to talk ancient on msn? sam is ofline.

Comment

Unfortunately, all of my friends used AIM so I started up with AIM. Now, many years later, no one has really switched over to any other service, so I'm still using AIM and I can't be botherred to run multiple IM services.

On another note, I have updated my font a bit. Now all of the letters and numbers have the same width, plus I updated the numbers. I've been away on vacation for the past week so I've been a little out of the loop. I was so escited to see the Ancient text in Afinitiy, I was hoping someone could decipher it or wait till I got home to see the recording since I wasn't fast enough to do it in real time. Unfortunately, Q, X, and Z still allude us. Oh well. Anyway, here's the new font from me.
                          Attached Files

Comment

I don't really wanna read the Ancient font, I need to do some studying. Back to school, and tests.

Comment

CLD would you like to try sometime perhaps?

Comment

why would you use msn it made by microshaft it isn't that grade even compared to aim. yahoo mesanger isn't to bad.
                                -----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
                                GS/CS/CC>D?S++:+A----C++++U?P?L+!EW++(+)N-O?K?W---O?
                                M+@V?PS+PE--YPGP!T!5!XR+>TV++B+++(++)DI+D-GE-H!R---Y?
                                ------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
                                geekcode

Comment

Working...
                                X