X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brief Message From Martin Gero

Hi everyone…

Haven’t posted in a while so I thought I’d give you a small update.

Just finished watching the “Conversion” final mix…pretty great episode if I do say so myself. I think it may be the best Joe has been so far, he’s really fantastic. Plus, the VFX are AMAZING! James Tichenor and his team are doing a really great job this year…wait ‘til you see a whole nest of iratus bugs…so creepy.

The next run of episodes is one of my fav…“Instinct” (which is kinda like part one of “Conversion” and sets up this retrovirus idea that will play through much of the season), “Aurora” is maybe one of the best stand alone eps we’ve done this year and then “Lost Boys” and “The Hive”…(Rainbow is back and is doing better than ever…we’re all really happy with how that arch is turning out.)

Anyway…back to work on the Atlantis season two finale: “Allies”

Thanks for all the support guys,

M.

thanks for the update and great work this season

Comment

Thanks for the update!

Allies? sounds interesting. cant wait!

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Thx and I can't wait until I see those episodes. I was very exicted before but now I read your post I'm even more exicted.
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the info Martin
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Thanks for the info
            sigpic

Comment

I've been really impressed w/the VFX, it's been fantastic.

Thanks for the great eps!

"Allies" sounds interesting!

Comment

Thank you for the update.

Cool. We get to see more of those bugs. Can't wait to see those episodes and all the rest. All of you have been doing a great job with SGA. Thank you (all of you) for such a super show!!!!!
                "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                Individuality is freedom lived.
                'Janis Joplin'

Comment

I REALLY can't wait to see 'Conversion' now...

Thanks Martin...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                  "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Thanks for the update! Season two seems to be getting back to what I loved so much about season one, and I'm really looking forward to Lost Boys. Even if Ford's wonky eye makes my skin crawl.

Now can we have Stackhouse back, please?

Official Member of the Fellowship of Rainbow Defenders
                    ...and the Lord said, 'Let there be F.O.R.D.' and there was, and it was good...

Comment

Originally posted by MartinGero
                      Hi everyone…

Haven’t posted in a while so I thought I’d give you a small update.

Just finished watching the “Conversion” final mix…pretty great episode if I do say so myself. I think it may be the best Joe has been so far, he’s really fantastic. Plus, the VFX are AMAZING! James Tichenor and his team are doing a really great job this year…wait ‘til you see a whole nest of iratus bugs…so creepy.

The next run of episodes is one of my fav…“Instinct” (which is kinda like part one of “Conversion” and sets up this retrovirus idea that will play through much of the season), “Aurora” is maybe one of the best stand alone eps we’ve done this year and then “Lost Boys” and “The Hive”…(Rainbow is back and is doing better than ever…we’re all really happy with how that arch is turning out.)

Anyway…back to work on the Atlantis season two finale: “Allies”

Thanks for all the support guys,

M.
                      I love the shows so far this season and from what I can tell from the pics the rest of the season looks amazing too! You guys are great writers and even better people! I love the Stargate family! Thanks for stopping by to give us a shout.

Oh, and the Ford arch is so awesome, I hope you keep him for the next 10 years!! I miss him so much!!
                      Last edited by purpletoo1; 25 August 2005, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the update The name "Allies" alone has already got me interested.

I've been enjoying this season a lot so far, and I'm really looking forward to the big batch of upcoming episodes before the summer break. Keep up the good work!
                        MCKAY: We need the Zed PM to power the Gate.

O'NEILL: What?

JACKSON: ZPM. He's Canadian.

O'NEILL: I'm sorry.

Comment

It fisgures. I take a nap and Martin comes out to play. Typical. Bloody typical.

Ah well, it just continues my trend of rotten luck this week. Thanks for the update, Martin. Good to know everyone's staying busy and that there's more great stuff on the way. Oh, and congrats on scoring the S2 finale. Now we KNOW the finale's gonna kick ass!

Comment

Can't wait for VFX for the rest of the season.
                            Martin should have a blog here at Gateworld.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                              Martin should have a blog here at Gateworld.
                              Yes. He should. *glares at Martin*

You wouldn't even have to update it very often, it'd just be there when you wanted it. Pretty, pretty please? We'd love you forever if you did.

Comment

Working...
                              X