This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Orii, Goulds, and Wraith Connected?

Season 2 has brought up some interesting thoughts, what if the orii,goulds, and wraith are all connected. Maybe the goulds are the creation of the orii and the wraith were ancients created by the orii. The real power behind the goulds and wraith were always the orii. Thats my idea, what do you guys think is the connection between orii,goulds and wraith

Well thats if the Orii were already ascended - and if they weren't then why would they create an enemy that could kill thems aswell (they wouldn't) - but if they were ascended it could make sense - The G'ould know well we have basically learned that they were fish in a tank until they needed a host to live.But could be
    i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

If they were all related then the wraith wuld know about our galaxy, the Orii wuld no about our galaxy and the goa'uld wuld probly have better technology.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit
        If they were all related then the wraith wuld know about our galaxy, the Orii wuld no about our galaxy and the goa'uld wuld probly have better technology.
        Yep. Green for you

Comment

Agreement with kirmit.

Also, please stop creating random theories about ONE RACE TO CREATE THEM ALL. (not one ring to rule them all).

I've seen it all; Wraith created Goa'uld. Ori created Wraith. Ori created McDonalds. McDonalds created Ori. Goa'uld created Ancients. Ancients created Wraith. Ben & Jerrys created Ice Cream.

To make the show as realistic as possible, there is a LARGE possibility that random mutation occurs and new races are formed. Therefore, the Goa'uld can STAY as their own creators.

Comment

Yup, lets leave them all alone and let them be their own race. To sum it all up, they have nothing to do with each other.
            *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
            *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
            *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
            *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
            *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
            *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
            *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Yes...I would perfer that the Gou'ald and Wraith have nothing to do at all with the Ori...If anything...i would like the see the Ori try to take them out as well.

Comment

Agreement with Gateman2000;

We have official word that the Ori are pretty much bad Ascended Ancients. Therefore, it would be amazing to see the Ori take on the Wraith and the Wraith actually put up quite a fight.

I hope the Ori have ships. If not, why have a planet sized stargate/wormhole. It HAS to be a transportation for massive fleets.

Comment

Nah the Wraith wuldn't stand a chance, the Ori culd just click them out of existance and from wot I've read the Priors tech will be alot better than wraith technology, also we don't know how many priors there are they culd outnumber the wraith ten to one??

Comment

i think the orri are not the ancients just another human form that loves power n learned to ascend.i think the ancient met the orri n when they didnt bow to them they created the wraith to take out the ancients the gould are a mistake from the ancients they couldnt erase

Mckay: Size doesnt matter

Sheppard:thats a myth

I like farris wheels,college football and a good cup of tea.

Comment

I'm sorry True!Ancient.

My source is infallible. They're called the creators of the show. The Ori are Ancients gone bad.

AND ONCE AGAIN -

not everyone is CREATED FROM ONE RACE! The Goa'uld are definitely not creations of the Ancients.

Comment

Working...
                      X