This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stepping through the Stargate

Ok, so don't give me bad reps if you guys already know about this, please.

My mom has this job where she gets to view new books long before they come out in stores, and just today, she saw a book called Stepping Throught the Stargate: Science, Archeology and the Military in Stargate SG-1. She knows i like Sg-1, so she gave it to me...So anyway, for all you trekkies out there, this book sounds like the Stargate equivalent of "The Physics of Star Trek". For those of you who arent trekkies, this book explains how real life things fit into the Stargaet universe. If you want to check out more, go to google and type in: 1932100326. To me it sounds really interesting, and i know i'll have a copy when it comes out. Tell me what you guys think...
    ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Woah, sounds interesting -

Comment

thats it? just a woah? hmm.

Comment

so... what was it like? I searched in australia, and their is a shop here that stocks it.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

What? I'm not from australia. i couldn't have read it yet. and if it has already come out, thats just weird.

Comment

my site says it was produced in october. I just thought you would have had it, since your first post was a while ago.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

The Physics of Star Trek was good so I cant wait
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

Ive just ordered this, can't wait.

Comment

Working...
                X