This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Anti-Teyla Thread SPOILERS for complaints and misgiving

I think it´s time for us, complainers, to have our own thread.
    Why I don´t like her - she is annoying, she switches two or three faces in a season, says really wise statements and when she doesn´t say them, she is a rolling eyes wallpaper.
    She is useless, her presence pointless and now with her child, she is supposed to be shown as a mother but all they are doing is that ALL she cares about is her child.
    At first, she was a warrior but then, she became an annoying background, who is constantly kidnapped and talks still about her child or asks stupid questions.
    She is a leader? Where? Leader of who? Athosians disappeared same quickly as they did in previous seasons.

Long story short - I don´t like her, never have and I hope that one day, we can expect her to go away with her child and boyfriend.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

finally!!!!
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

I hate her for same reasons like Klenotka does. She's really annoying with her grimaces, stupid questions and now with her little son. I would love to see her being flushed ou of the airlock
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

I didn´t mind her that much in S1 when she had something to offer. But then they forgot about her, and gave her stupid lines, stupid grimaces (rolling eyes while she is connecting with a Wraith) and how they are trying go fix her, it is worse. Now she can control Daedalus, she has a son, she has Wraith DNA and everything is still useless cos they can´t use it. And, honestly, she can´t sell it for me.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I hate to repeat myself but after The Shrine, Teyla has to go. She was so annoying with her calm voice (or what supposed to be a calm voice) and how she said: "Time is the esence here, you need to make a decision" or whatever, it was so...cold, without interest, emotionless...I don´t know, but it totally spoiled the episode for me.
          In the moment, when one character spoils the entire scene, then I think there is something very wrong. I am sorry tptb can´t see it.

Comment

Working...
          X