Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
    Would depend on the fic...

Here's the fourth chapter of my fic. I don't like it, but there you go.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2165320/4/
    What happened? What happened?

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
      What happened? What happened?
      I think they had the same dream...

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
        I think they had the same dream...
        yeah "dream" ...so you say
        ~Athena

Comment

hey everyone!

I have a question.....to night I sawan Atlantis trailer and there was a scene were the show Sheppar kissing a woman.....who was the girl?

By the way...... I AM A 100% SHEPPER!!!!!

"To the world you may be one person,
          but to one person you may be the world"

- Bill Wilson –

Comment

Originally posted by DebbySG1
            hey everyone!

I have a question.....to night I sawan Atlantis trailer and there was a scene were the show Sheppar kissing a woman.....who was the girl?

By the way...... I AM A 100% SHEPPER!!!!!
            Sounds like it must have been a trailer for the episode "Sanctuary" so my guess is woman would have been the priestess "Chaya". Check out the epsiode guide to see if it looks the same

http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s1/1x3.shtml

Hope that helps!

Comment

Speaking of fic, I haven't seen an update on Melyanna's fic... I haven't bugged her lately about it... But you know, Shep/Weir and S/J ship fic and she has left me hanging!! What do I have to do, start bribing her with green points again?

Comment

I updated it on December 28, it seems. I'm going to try to get another update out this weekend, but the story is being really uncooperative, and I've been inundated with half a dozen Sheppard/Weir ficlet ideas.
                Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                Last update: 14 April 2006
                Melyanna's Multimedia
                Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Hello guys ...so ..is the ship shaping nicely between weir/Sheppard?!!

I saw up to the defiant one ...not too many scenes for a video so far but ...are there some good shippy scenes in the future episodes ...??!!

and what are your favorites Weir/Sheppard shippy scenes from the beginning of Atlantis ?!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                    Teyla seems to have been written for the teenage boys in the viewing audience (IMO). My 12 year old son thinks thinks Teyla is "hot" but my husband can't stand the character and has actually abandoned the show - though he won't miss SG1.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that TPTB put Sheppard with the "intelligent" woman instead of the "hot" one.

Why ?!!is there any indications that TPTB may pair Sheppard with Teyla ?!!

I don't like Teyla ..even my hubby said she was wooden ..before I mentionned anything TPTB should get rid of her ..and bring somebody else who is a better actor

and glad to see that you talk a lot in that thread too

Caty

Comment

Wait, you guys think Weir and Sheppard are gonna get together?
                      No freakin' way. If anything Sheppard is getting together with Teyla.

Comment

TPTB seem to want Shep/Teyla ship but Teyla doesn't seem to be warming to the fans. I ran across a poll somewhere here recently and poor Teyla had only 2 votes!

The character is poorly written and Rachel just doesn't seem to fit in with the other actors. There just is no personality, she has bad hair, too much make-up, and is dressed like she is ready to "walk" Hollywood Blvd.

Personally, I don't really want "ship" between anyone but if TPTB insist on it, Weir/Shep just seems a better intellectual match.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Glugory

But I saw as far as the defiant one and Sheppard doesn't seem to be interested in Teyla .
                          I don't think Teyla is a very good character ... weird when she talks I find her a bit cold and if she was not there at all ..it would not be a big deal .

but Sheppard seems to be very comfortable with Weir and vice versa.

Caty

Comment

Be gone, foul creature!

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                            TPTB seem to want Shep/Teyla ship but Teyla doesn't seem to be warming to the fans. I ran across a poll somewhere here recently and poor Teyla had only 2 votes!

The character is poorly written and Rachel just doesn't seem to fit in with the other actors. There just is no personality, she has bad hair, too much make-up, and is dressed like she is ready to "walk" Hollywood Blvd.

Personally, I don't really want "ship" between anyone but if TPTB insist on it, Weir/Shep just seems a better intellectual match.
                            Weren't there similar complaints about Teal'c in SG-1's early seasons? IMO, Teyla and Ford are neither one very well developed yet. Then again, I thought the same about Weir through the first half of the season. Beckett's not even one of the "mains", and he's better developed. At least we have 'The Gift' coming up, as it looks like it will explore Teyla's character more thoroughly. I don't know when they'll get to Ford. Hopefully next season we'll see that he's not just a young, gung-ho marine.

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
                              Be gone, foul creature!
                              Bravo! Well said indeed
                              ~Athena

Comment

Please read Major Fischer's original post in this thread, wherein she states that this is not a thread for debate or for anti-Sheppard/Weir commentary. Your post is egregiously off-topic.

There are other places in which to debate the merits of various ships in Atlantis. If you want to debate, please go there. If promoting Sheppard/Teyla is what you want to do, please go to a thread which allows it. It's considered off-topic in this thread, and being off topic is against forum rules.

Mel
                                Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                                Last update: 14 April 2006
                                Melyanna's Multimedia
                                Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Working...
                                X