Sam Carter/RepliCarter Ship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam Carter/RepliCarter Ship thread

Well having the idea out of a conversation in the Pro Season 4 thread... we have come up with the most unconventional ship yet.... Samantha Carter and her Replicator copy
    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
    Well having the idea out of a conversation in the Pro Season 4 thread... we have come up with the most unconventional ship yet.... Samantha Carter and her Replicator copy
    I approve

Comment

awesome

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
      I approve
      as do I um yeah some pics...
      Spoiler:

sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Why is it I find this topic strangely fascinating?

That is not a good sign, is it?

Spoiler:

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
        Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s8/8...PDVD%5F079.jpg
          I think it is
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post

Spoiler:
              Its definatly a good sign

A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

You can tell Sams sad that RepliSams left....

Comment

Its definatly a good sign

Spoiler:
                  They definately look good together

Spoiler:

Sam's probably upset at Jack and Teal'c for conspiring to kill her new play mate

Comment

They definately look good together

Sam's probably upset at Jack and Teal'c for conspiring to kill her new play mate
                    LMAO, most likely

Comment

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3192/...ccf6695979.jpg
                      I wonder why
                      Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

First encounter:
                        Spoiler:

"I wonder who has managed to get hold of my old GDO sequence..."

"WoW! I know that's not actually me but I sure do look HOT!!!
                        ...Err, I mean wtf... I'm Samantha Carter, THE REAL ONE! So who the hell are YOU?!"

"NICE! Keep up the good work Carter... We can never have too many of you kicking around the galaxy"

"Sir it wasn't me... I don't know who she is but I had nothing to do with this I swear..."
                        "Well two Carters are better than one..."

"I am exactly identical to you in almost everyway Sam, Can I call you Sam?"

"Yea sure... So if you're almost exactly like me.. What my favorite color jello?"

Obviously Repli-Sam knows the answer to such a simple question, I mean who doesn't know her favorite color jello right?

A few days later:
                        Spoiler:

"Daniel I know these types of relationships are weird but maybe you should try hanging out with Repli-Sam sometime, I've never felt so alive as I do with my Replicator duplicate"

"I think I'll pass, besides Teal'c was with her earlier"
                        "He was? I wouldn't have thought she was Teal'c's kinda thing..." *Getting jealous*

"You will surrender to me Repli-Carter"
                        "I thought I already did..."

"Teal'c you've had your fun, now leave me and Repli-Sam to get on with some work"
                        "As you wish Colonel Carter" *Bows then walks out*

Repli-Sam:"So what project were we going to be getting on with again???"

To be continued...
                        Last edited by Guest; 14 March 2008, 03:26 AM.

Comment

this is a totally sick and twisted thread! it's evil and bad!!

more please.

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

more please.

sally
                            Indeed it is

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

more please.

sally
                              You say that like its a bad thing

Indeed it is
                              Quite

Fancy going fishing this weekend?
                              Why I'd love to

Comment

Working...
                              X