• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The Seed" (502) Pre-Airing Discussion/Speculation Thread

Writer: Paul Mullie
    Director: Will Waring

---

Hot off of the JM blog presses!

Meanwhile, the order of season five’s the first three episodes has been locked. It’ll go Search and Rescue, The Seed, and Broken Ties.
    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-meringue-pie/

So, all we know is that it's the 2nd episode of Season 5. Still, it's something.

Discuss!
    Last edited by PG15; 05 March 2008, 05:03 PM.

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
    Hot off of the JM blog presses!

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-meringue-pie/

So, all we know is that it's the 2nd episode of Season 5. Still, it's something.

Discuss!
    Well that could mean alot of things. Seed of destruction? If so who's? Or it could deal with Teyla's child.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I'm thinking that we'll finally have an episode that deals with agriculture and general food production for Atlantis.

And since I don't see a thread for "Broken Ties"...God, I hope they don't intend on breaking contact with Earth again...I mean, maybe for an episode or two...Or maybe Carter breaks up with O'Neill(we all know that they're together, right?)...

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
        I'm thinking that we'll finally have an episode that deals with agriculture and general food production for Atlantis.

And since I don't see a thread for "Broken Ties"...God, I hope they don't intend on breaking contact with Earth again...I mean, maybe for an episode or two...Or maybe Carter breaks up with O'Neill(we all know that they're together, right?)...
        Thrilling.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem
          Maybe tood starts his own farm
          Who the eff is 'tood'? And why would he have a farm?! Has the world gone mad????
          sigpic
          It was Arrested Development

Comment

Todd? The wraith from 'Common Ground'?

The Seed....

The start of a new alliance?
            The start of a new war with a the new race thats appearing in S5?

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

I think that either Teyla either gives birth in this episode, or we learn in it that Michael has done something funky to the baby...

Comment

I think it will be an episode about the new evil aliens.
                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

And since I don't see a thread for "Broken Ties"...
                  Oh, it's there. It just slid off of the first few pages due to a lack of news.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                    Todd? The wraith from 'Common Ground'?

The Seed....

The start of a new alliance?
                    The start of a new war with a the new race thats appearing in S5?
                    Could be either one.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

It probably is about Teyla's "seed", that is, her child. Broken Ties is probably about Weir, and Search and Rescue is the follow up to The Last Man.
                      Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                      encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                      3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                      4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                      5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Correct. You are a quick learner.

I keep picturing that SG-1 ep with all the fields- was it 2001? Yup. Lots of seeds there.

Comment

Broken Ties is probably about Ronon, actually.

Comment

why?

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                              why?
                              Yeah I was wondering the same thing...

Comment

Working...
                              X