This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Happen To Ford?

Okay, so as far as i know, ford is just missing, but what happen to him exactly, did he die in an episode or what, the most i know is that he went Wacked, and is missing, but i have not seen him recently so can i have some help please.

As far as I know, they left Ford MIA. I think the writers and producers of SGA did this on purpose, so that Rainbow Sun Francks could come back and guest star in the future if he wanted to. So Ford could theoretically turn up any time, you never know.........................................................
    StarshineRoxie
    A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
    sigpic

Comment

Okay, thanks, that what i thought, but i was not sure, that sorta sucks, i liked ford.

Comment

He wasn't exactly MIA.

He was officially on a hive ship when it exploded. While he's always shown a talent for surviving, unless he managed to fly a dart and land on the planet, he died onboard the hive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
          He wasn't exactly MIA.

He was officially on a hive ship when it exploded. While he's always shown a talent for surviving, unless he managed to fly a dart and land on the planet, he died onboard the hive.
          Nah, he definitely escaped. That was so he could gate back to earth to appear in Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem
          Yah, he's in it, pretty cool.

Comment

JM killed him on his blog apparently. I highly doubt we'll ever see Ford again.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

He's death
              sigpic
              Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Originally posted by maylet View Post
                He's death
                Well that should keep him busy.
                All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

He ended up in Imagination Land & only Professor Chaos can bring him back if he sees fit

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                    Well that should keep him busy.
                    Jajajajajajajajaja
                    sigpic
                    Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Originally posted by SG-Y Fan Film Leader View Post
                      Okay, so as far as i know, ford is just missing, but what happen to him exactly, did he die in an episode or what, the most i know is that he went Wacked, and is missing, but i have not seen him recently so can i have some help please.
                      In SG:A 2-11 "The Hive," he was last seen trying to escape a Wraith hive ship. The ship was destroyed, but Sheppard's team was left thinking Ford had gone down with the ship, though Sheppard was optimistic that he survived. Basically, he was killed off, but they didn't show his actual death. Since we don't see him die, it allows them to bring him back by saying he got off the ship before it exploded. Wether he died or survived is up to each viewer. However, since it's been two years since we've seen Ford, I'm leaning towards dead over last-minute escape.

Comment

Yah, we will have to wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by SG-Y Fan Film Leader View Post
                          Yah, we will have to wait and see.
                          Then I suggest you settle for the long haul, the very long haul.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Spoiler:
                            he's less dead that weir is at this point.

Comment

When the hive ship exploded, it blasted Ford into a plot hole, and now he's probably lost in the so called forgotten realms of character of old.
                              Signed,

Gregorius
                              Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                              Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Working...
                              X