This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't find an episode

I remember an episode from long ago where sg1 came to a world where people where standing inline to be ascended but I can't find it.

It wasn't in SG-1 but in SGA episode called "Epiphany".

is that it?
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

no this was long ago when it was still on show time

Comment

There has never been an episode of SG1 where people have been line to ascend. It's possible you may be thinking of the episode 'Maternal Instinct' from season 3, when a lot of Jaffa were standing in a row but ended up playing domino's with a very powerful thunderbolt.

It could also be the episode 'Ascension' or 'Meridian' from season 5 as these are the only three episodes that SG1 had while on Showtime that involved ascension.

sigpic

Comment

i know this episode
          a woman standing by a hut taking peoples hands and turning them in to pure white light

Comment

You sure?

Comment

Originally posted by Leous View Post
              i know this episode
              a woman standing by a hut taking peoples hands and turning them in to pure white light
              I think saberblade is right and you are thinking of Maternal Instinct. It's where Oma is introduced for the first time.
              sigpic
              Sig by Luciana
              My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Leous View Post
                i know this episode
                That's not SG1, that's SGA's 'Sanctuary'

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s1/1.../bscap428.html

Oma doesn't take someone's hand during 'Maternal Instinct' and if it's not 'Sanctuary' then it's nothing to do with Stargate at all.

sigpic

Comment

i m sorry but i know this episode and sg1 does talk about how they saw her ascending people.

Comment

Then we are back to 'Maternal Instinct'

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s3/3...x20%5F286.html
                    http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s3/3...x20%5F268.html

Perhaps even 'Full Circle' if you are mistaken about it being on during Showtime.

sigpic

Comment

I can only think of Maternal Instinct, Ascension, Meridian, Full Circle, Threads

but other than that? do you remember anything else?
                      sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

they were off world in a village

Comment

Was Bra'tac there?
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I think you've imagined it to be honest, there's never been an episode where people are waiting in line for a woman in a village to ascend them.

Comment

There was episode in SG1 where the character Oma De Sala was introduced on a planet called Keb. She was alone in a stone temple place and was waiting for anyone was "ready" to "release their burden" and achieve ascension, and I'm pretty sure it was called "Maternal Instinct". But people came to her over time, there wasn't a line of people all at once. She did go crazy on a line of Jaffa by throwing lightning bolts at them though.
                              StarshineRoxie
                              A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X