X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reckoning P1+2 Casting spoliers

!! UPDATE: Casting confirmed.

Spoilers For Season 7+8, Possibly More...
    I was looking at the guest appearance listings for Stargate SG-1 at IMDB.com (why not?) when I noticed something interesting. A Mr. Dean Aylesworth has been listed as playing "Old Anubis". If correct, what's your guess on the character 'Old Anubis'? Would they be reffering to the character from Stargate: The Movie or (more likely) Anubis before he ascended? Since Oma is in this episode, perhaps they are finally able to descend Anubis.. but he retains his memory and retakes control of his empire?

It is interesting...

Actor Picture
    http://www.hitmanagement.net/clients.html
    Last edited by KayMan2k; 04 October 2004, 04:27 PM.

Originally posted by KayMan2k
    Spoilers For Season 7+8, Possibly More...
    I was looking at the guest appearance listings for Stargate SG-1 at IMDB.com (why not?) when I noticed something interesting. A Mr. Dean Aylesworth has been listed as playing "Old Anubis". If correct, what's your guess on the character 'Old Anubis'? Would they be reffering to the character from Stargate: The Movie or (more likely) Anubis before he ascended? Since Oma is in this episode, perhaps they are finally able to descend Anubis.. but he retains his memory and retakes control of his empire?

It is interesting...

Actor Picture
    http://www.hitmanagement.net/clients.html

I think with the casting of Oma tptb have set up a flashback sequence to explain how Anubis ascended in the first place.
    If you remember the original spoilers to the episode "Threads" it was hinted that maybe Oma had something to do with Anubis ascending.
    Maybe as Reckoning prt 1 is the next episode after Threads (or soon after it) they will actually show the ascenion of Anubis instead of telling about it.
    Or maybe Anubis possess' a new host and has flashbacks of his Ascenion.
    Or they descend Anubis as you suggested.
    There are a great many possibilties that have opened up with this casting note.
    SG1 Team 4 ever!!!

Comment

Yes... Very interesting. Very interesting indeed...
      Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Oh this sounds like it could be really good, I hope they do a really cool job, if only it could have been a mid season 2-parter.

Comment

Too interesting, I gotta stop reading these threads... we have months to wait, it makes me even more impatient! I WANT NEW EPS NOW!!
          O'Neill: "Well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it."
          Bra'tac: "No, the bridge is too well guarded."

Comment

!!!! CONFIRMED !!!!!

I recieved a confirmation from Dean's agent today that the listing on IMDB.com is CORRECT. Dean Aylesworth is confirmed to be playing 'Old Anubis' in Reckoning P1+2! I really can't wait this episode now.

Comment

Working...
            X