This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1, SGA, and SGA Season 4

Alright, let's have a good ole' fashion, non-violent poll here, shall we?

Me and some of my fellow fans have been debating on whether or not Carter coming into SGA would result in increased ratings stemming from SG1-only viewers following Carter into SGA, and whether the loss of Weir and Beckett would counterbalance this rise and make the ratings lower. It's a dilly of a pickle it's what it is.

Here are the options (EDITED):

How I will treat Atlantis Season 4...
    1. I watch SG1 and SGA, and I WILL watch SGA S4.
    2. I watch SG1 and SGA, but I WILL NOT watch SGA S4, because of the loss of Beckett and/or Weir.
    3. I watch SG1 and SGA, but I WILL NOT watch SGA S4, because of the addition of Carter.
    4. I watch SG1 and SGA, but I WILL NOT watch SGA S4, because of some other reason.
    5. I only watch SG1, but I WILL watch SGA S4, because of Carter coming in.
    6. I only watch SG1, but I WILL watch SGA S4, because Beckett and/or Weir has/have left.
    7. I only watch SG1, but I WILL watch SGA S4, because of some other reason.
    8. I only watch SGA, and I WILL watch SGA S4.
    9. I only watch SGA, but I WILL NOT watch SGA S4, because of the loss of Beckett and/or Weir.
    10. I only watch SGA, but I WILL NOT watch SGA S4, because of the addition of Carter.
    11. I only watch SGA, but I WILL NOT watch SGA S4, because of some other reason.
    12. I only watch SG1, and I WILL NOT watch SGA S4.

Oh, and why I say "watch", I mean watch regularly.

I hope I didn't make it too complicated. Are there any conditions (reasonable ones) that I have left out? If not, I'll contact the mods immediately and have a real poll put in place.
    1. I watch SG1 and SGA, and I WILL watch SGA S4.
    49.75%
    2. I watch SG1 and SGA, but I WILL NOT watch SGA S4, because of the loss of Beckett and/or Weir.
    11.44%
    3. I watch SG1 and SGA, but I WILL NOT watch SGA S4, because of the addition of Carter.
    7.96%
    4. I watch SG1 and SGA, but I WILL NOT watch SGA S4, because of some other reason.
    0.50%
    5. I only watch SG1, but I WILL watch SGA S4, because of Carter coming in.
    15.92%
    6. I only watch SG1, but I WILL watch SGA S4, because Beckett and/or Weir has/have left.
    0.00%
    7. I only watch SG1, but I WILL watch SGA S4, because of some other reason.
    1.00%
    8. I only watch SGA, and I WILL watch SGA S4.
    5.97%
    9. I only watch SGA, but I WILL NOT watch SGA S4, because of the loss of Beckett and/or Weir.
    3.48%
    10. I only watch SGA, but I WILL NOT watch SGA S4, because of the addition of Carter.
    2.49%
    11. I only watch SGA, but I WILL NOT watch SGA S4, because of some other reason.
    0.00%
    12. I only watch SG1, and I WILL NOT watch SGA S4.
    1.49%
    Last edited by PG15; 30 July 2007, 07:03 PM.

My opinion is, I love the SHOW. And while I do bond with the characters, my love for Stargate will keep me watching regardless of the leads.
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

How could it not be 1? Never give up on something you love! (unless you really want to).

Comment

1 definitely.

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

Absolutely a 1!
          sigpic
          By *E*K*R*

Comment

Ok, then, I'll contact the mods immediatley. Don't forget to revote when the poll's up.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm "1" too.

Comment

I pick 4 and 13. The reasons I picked these 4 "I WILL NOT watch SGA Season 4, because of a reason that has nothing to do with Carter, Beckett, or Weir." which leads me to option 13 which is other. I will not be able to see season 4 is because I will be in basic training and then go to advance training for the US Army. I will be lucky if I am able to watch the first few eps before I leave for basic.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                Ok, then, I'll contact the mods immediatley. Don't forget to revote when the poll's up.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm "1" too.
                Oh and when the mods add a poll, Can you have them make it so we can vote for at least two options?

Comment

Right, poll added (too many options!)
                  err, or not - it says the options must be under 100 characters - change the options and I'll redo the poll.

Also, keep it CIVIL or we'll shut this thread down faster than you can draw breath to complain.....

Comment

*wanders in*

Votes for #5. (Or will, once the poll works.)

*wanders out again*

Comment

I would definitely have to go with Option # 1. I've been a fan of both shows, and will continue to support SGA.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater View Post
                        Right, poll added (too many options!)
                        err, or not - it says the options must be under 100 characters - change the options and I'll redo the poll.

Also, keep it CIVIL or we'll shut this thread down faster than you can draw breath to complain.....
                        Okie doke. I'll edit the options and report the post again.

Amb. Shepphard(ARC), I think I'll just get rid of the "Other" option. It seems superfluous.

Comment

You could always just leave the options numbered in the first post than have the options in the poll as numbers...

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                            Okie doke. I'll edit the options and report the post again.

Amb. Shepphard(ARC), I think I'll just get rid of the "Other" option. It seems superfluous.
                            ok

Comment

#1 I guess. I'm not so picky or demanding of the series. So long as it doesn't suck and they don't do anything too drastic or out of character, I'm not going to complain too much.

Comment

Working...
                              X