This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Region 2 - Season 10 & Season 3 DVDs Thread

Thread for all the latest news on Seasons 10 & 3 Region 2 Releases.

Any other news other users find, if you continue to post in this thread I will update this page with the news you find with full credit given.

STARGATE SG-1:

Season 10 Volume 50 - 13th August 2007
    Special Features

Thanks to John W for the image

Amazon.co.uk £14.99

DVD.co.uk £13.95

HMV.co.uk £12.99

Play.com £12.99

Season 10 Volume 51 - 10th September 2007

Thanks to bcfc for the image

DVD.co.uk £13.95

HMV.co.uk £12.99

Play.com £12.99

Season 10 Volume 52 - 15th October 2007

Season 10 Volume 53 - 12th November 2007

Season 10 Volume 54 - 3rd December 2007

STARGATE ATLANTIS

Season 3 Volume 1 - 27th August 2007
    Special Features

Thanks to Serebii for the large HQ cover-art

Amazon.co.uk £14.99

DVD.co.uk £13.95

HMV.co.uk £12.99

Play.com £12.99

Season 3 Volume 2 - 24th September 2007

Thanks to Serebii for the HQ cover-art

Amazon.co.uk £14.99

DVD.co.uk £13.95

HMV.co.uk £12.99

Play.com £12.99

Season 3 Volume 3 - 29th October 2007

Season 3 Volume 4 - 26th November 2007

Season 3 Volume 5 - 14th January 2008
    Last edited by TheWarrior; 30 July 2007, 12:23 AM.

i hope there out soon cant wait to get them

Comment

Anyone else a bit worried at the lack of information regarding these releases?

Comment

There is never much info regarding the UK releases, they just come out months after the rest of the world and at a much higher price lol

Comment

The singles always come first. Last year we had release details of them by November (05). Now we have nothing. It has me concerned

Comment

i am concerned as well hopefully we Will hear something soon

Comment

Originally posted by Serebii View Post
              The singles always come first. Last year we had release details of them by November (05). Now we have nothing. It has me concerned
              I checked the BBFC website, and they have yet to even classify any season 10 / season 3 episodes. So; no DVD's in the near future.
              Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

I was just thinking about this the other day, maybe the decision has been made to get rid of the single volumes due to the sales not being as popular as more fans wait for the boxset. So instead of spending money on producing single volumes and not getting money in return from sales they've scrapped the idea.

Wud b a shame, as with the Atlantis volumes I got the singular cuz I couldn't wait for the boxset.

Comment

Grrr that ****ing sucks

We better get the box sets before this time next year if that is the case...

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior View Post
                    I was just thinking about this the other day, maybe the decision has been made to get rid of the single volumes due to the sales not being as popular as more fans wait for the boxset.
                    Or even worse, release Season 10 only as an anniversary box set where you also have to buy the other 9 seasons.

No, they wouldn't do that.
                    No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
                    (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

I like to get the single DVD so hopefully they dont scrap them but the first Single DVD last year it came out in late march so they have a while to conferme any detail just a late that all
                      sigpic
                      Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                      Metal gear fan

Comment

Just bought the Atlantis season 1 boxed set because it went down to £22! Ill have to get these when theyre released.
                        Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

It could be because the US has it delayed...since they arent getting it airing til April, maybe there's some licensing clause that prevents the DVDs from being released until the season is over in America? and thus we wont start seeing them until June?

Comment

Ehm...the whole of season 2 of SGA is already out in single DVDs
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                              Ehm...the whole of season 2 of SGA is already out in single DVDs
                              Originally posted by Serebii View Post
                              It could be because the US has it delayed...since they arent getting it airing til April, maybe there's some licensing clause that prevents the DVDs from being released until the season is over in America? and thus we wont start seeing them until June?
                              Suekay, I think they're talking about the new single dvds for S10 and S3. As Serebii said, instead of coming out in February/March as usual, they may be postponed until the US has aired the episodes.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X