This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ripple Effect Carter's status. Spoilers within

Not sure if this is Best in season Nine or ten but lets try it here first...

Just saw ripple effect again and what does everyone think of Carter getting married and pregnant, it was mentioned many times in ripple effect but have not read anything on it in here.

They said she was out on maternity and others said she got married and to me the people ended up looking at Daniel when they said she was pregnant…(see the end of the show) (I know it was mentioned something was going to happen to Daniel that was out of character is this it) but they sort of left it hanging…

Could he be the father if not who?
    Is this an alternate reality only?
    Who did she marry?
    Was it Jack? Was it like Vala?

Everyone is talking about cutting the green wire, but what about this?
    LoneWolf

Maybe next time, you'll just wait and see."
    "And blow my last chance of ever being right?" -- Jack and Jacob, Enemies

Maybe she was impregnated by the Ori.
    School is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonewolf

Could he be the father if not who?
      Is this an alternate reality only?
      Who did she marry?
      Was it Jack? Was it like Vala?

Everyone is talking about cutting the green wire, but what about this?
      Do you not know TPTB at all? That is exactly what they were after, speculation by the shippers
      As for the green wire, Black Cam said it as he left, we havent found out what it means yet though.

And im sure this has been done somewhere on here, unless I am imagining threads again (or Kiwigater has taken to following me and deleting the threads I go in again)
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

err it was an AU Carter, not ours

Comment

JMHO:
          Jack!
          While I think it would be interesting if the Ori had impregnated her (not that we'll ever hear of it again), I don't think desert!Janet would be as happy as she looked had it been the Ori. of for that matter if it had been anyone other than! black!Teal'c also wouldn't look as happy, and our!Daniel wouldn't look as knowing.
          while its true that they were all alternate realities, that doesn't rule out the possibility (PROBABILITY) in this reality.
          sigpic
          "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
          Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

And it was obviously Sam and Janet's baby

Comment

In my mind, she was married to Jack. And it was Jack's baby. Plain and simple.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Sorry, it wasn't Jack's. It was actually General Hammond's child. It's a terrible thing and no one wants to speak of it. Except for Hammond that is; he's quite proud.
                Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevil
                  Sorry, it wasn't Jack's. It was actually General Hammond's child. It's a terrible thing and no one wants to speak of it. Except for Hammond that is; he's quite proud.
                  I would be too if I were him. Carter = HOT!!
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                    I would be too if I were him. Carter = HOT!!
                    Nope, can't blame the old guy.

Then again it could also be Thor's child. Sam could be a savior of the Asgard, and in discovering the way to stop the degeneration of the clones she realised her feelings for the little grey one.

Could you have imagined the look on his face if he was the Asgard who came and Janet told him. The little guy would be on Carter faster then you can say "Boo".
                    Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevil
                      Nope, can't blame the old guy.

Then again it could also be Thor's child. Sam could be a savior of the Asgard, and in discovering the way to stop the degeneration of the clones she realised her feelings for the little grey one.

Could you have imagined the look on his face if he was the Asgard who came and Janet told him. The little guy would be on Carter faster then you can say "Boo".
                      LMAO!! That certainly would be a sight to see.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                        In my mind, she was married to Jack. And it was Jack's baby. Plain and simple.
                        YES!!!

sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                          And it was obviously Sam and Janet's baby
                          Nothing else is possible!
                          sigpic

Comment

People, you have it all wrong. Its McKay's baby
                            Xtremixt

All was shattered, and all but memory lost, and one memory above all others, of him who brought the shadow and the breaking of the world. And him they named Dragon.

Comment

Well could be any of these and who knows maybe we will find out in season 10, they are good for giving peices of up coming episodes so maybe we will find out. I think it will be a ???? Na we will have to wait and see.
                              Last edited by Lonewolf; 21 March 2006, 08:52 AM.
                              LoneWolf

Maybe next time, you'll just wait and see."
                              "And blow my last chance of ever being right?" -- Jack and Jacob, Enemies

Comment

Working...
                              X