• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Demonique
    The pic isn't showing up
    Oops. Here:
    Spoiler:

It has been resized.
    Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

stargatecaps.com posted Misbegotten pics.

Spoiler:

I know I'd be pissed.

Many more here: http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s3/302/index2.shtml

Comment

Hi there Nebulan glad you liked the pic of Michael- He does look powerful in that picture. 'Sadly' I no longer have the original artwork I gave it, this May in London, as a gift to a certain gentleman who played Michael.

Annoyingly I wont have a chance to post the rest until Saturday because of technological difficulties-ie lack of scanner-earth technology!!!! I have two of their son -one at age four and the other in his late teens. My friends say they can see both parents in him. The one with Michael and Teyla is entitled 'Summer Rain.'

I loved your signature, Myn, it is so really wonderful- lets hope he stays that way! I am really glad you posted it here

Ah hah! Nebulan went there... the site is brillant...some lovely green guys to oogle. Lovely choice of caps. Darn how do those spoiler things work...I am technologically duff with computers.. so much i wanna say without giving things away to others who dont wish to know yet...only hope Michael will return. That would be so cool!
        We are angels of death in black leather
        Your demons without wings, we glide
        We are angels in black with a hunger
        Not your sheep to change or guide.
        We are angels in the blackness for ever

Comment

Originally posted by kaeyla
          Ah hah! Nebulan went there... the site is brillant...some lovely green guys to oogle. Lovely choice of caps. Darn how do those spoiler things work...I am technologically duff with computers.. so much i wanna say without giving things away to others who dont wish to know yet...only hope Michael will return. That would be so cool!
          lol, that's ok. The button with the [!] is the spoiler tag.
          Don't be afraid to ask questions, if we don't know, we'll try to find someone who does

I don't know if I want to see Michael again because if we do...
          Spoiler:
          He'll be pissed off and ready to kill everyone on Atlantis, I almost wanna say more-so Teyla because he might have felt the most betrayed by her. Or Carson, I dunno.

Comment

Thank you Nebulan, lets see I hope this is gonna work

Spoiler:
            I hope Michael does... I WISH they had not done that to him- he was developing a such wonderful personality... What did Michael do to Beckett and how did he survive Michael. I am surprised he lived after falling into Michael's hands after what he did. I hope That if Michael returns he willbe a better person than those who hurt him. I wonder if the retrovirus makes Michael go unhinged for a little while until it has left his system then he calms and behaves as he did in Allies and NML. It could lead to such bittersweet wondeful interaction Between Michael and Teyla. I really think Michael likes her and that helps. Did she know about what they did to Michael and how did she react? Well with the nuclear bomb Michael would never get into New Zealand now- hee hee!

Wow it did thank you Nebulan i was bursting with words about to imbark on a huge verbal explosion

Comment

Thank you Nebulan, lets see I hope this is gonna work

Spoiler:
              I hope Michael does... I WISH they had not done that to him- he was developing a such wonderful personality... What did Michael do to Beckett and how did he survive Michael. I am surprised he lived after falling into Michael's hands after what he did. I hope That if Michael returns he willbe a better person than those who hurt him. I wonder if the retrovirus makes Michael go unhinged for a little while until it has left his system then he calms and behaves as he did in Allies and NML. It could lead to such bittersweet wondeful interaction Between Michael and Teyla. I really think Michael likes her and that helps. Did she know about what they did to Michael and how did she react? Well with the nuclear bomb Michael would never get into New Zealand now- hee hee!

Wow it did thank you Nebulan i was bursting with words about to imbark on a huge verbal explosion
              sure things
              - The whole scene between Michael and Teyla...
              Spoiler:
              What's interesting about this whole thing: how are the Atlantians any better than the Wraith now? When Ronon came in with that gun, Michael may have rathered that Ronon's gun hadn't been set to stun. That whole scene between Ronon and Teyla was so angsty, Michael was so ready to trust them and to be trust worthy, but Teyla couldn't get past her prejudice... her instinct as Michael called it in "allies"
              I probably won't, but I was considering making a sig along those lines.

Comment

Hi Nebulan
                Spoiler:
                Yeah Michael was so ready to trust. i found it very heart rending what the hell must he felt or thought when realised what must be happening to during those last seconds. i was disappointed that Teyla was not more against what they did to Michael i have only seen the screencaps. However it just seem to my make Love and Hate; the Paradox much better a story and it was written before allies. I wish TPtB would let something happen Michael and Teyla- they have such chemistry. How quick did Michael regain his memory and how angry was he yet Carson survived!

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Yeah Michael was so ready to trust. i found it very heart rending what the hell must he felt or thought when realised what must be happening to during those last seconds. i was disappointed that Teyla was not more against what they did to Michael i have only seen the screencaps. However it just seem to my make Love and Hate; the Paradox much better a story and it was written before allies. I wish TPtB would let something happen Michael and Teyla- they have such chemistry. How quick did Michael regain his memory and how angry was he yet Carson survived!
                  You're right, that is an interesting point that...
                  Spoiler:
                  He let Carson live. I wonder if we'll ever ask Carson what happened. I assume that carson just told Michael about the bomb, but why leave Carson alive?
                  I mean, I wouldn't put it past the writer to make it so Michael is the only one of the human-wraiths to survive. I heard rumor that Michael is to become a "flying dutchman" so I think it is possible we'll see him again, but I'm pretty sure he'll be alone, and what he'll do next, I have no idea, I think that's why his character is so exciting

Comment

Glad to hear that Nebulan,

Spoiler:
                    i would prefer to see michael to learn positively from his experience to see him evlove and not become a mindless villian- Perhaps we will never about Carson but michael had him in his power and although he must on fo been hostile he could klled or maimed Carson permantly. i really hope we get this wonderful peson coming back to us and hoepfulluy trust can reform after his betrayel and Tetla might learn to overcome her instincts.

What does anyone else feel about Michael and Teyla and what Michael went through?

Comment

I just saw this thread and thought I'd drop by. I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees chemistry between these two, but I see it as more of a temporary thing. I can't see long term, but short term could have some really interesting ramifications (especially if he's loyal to the wraith).

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
                        I just saw this thread and thought I'd drop by. I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees chemistry between these two, but I see it as more of a temporary thing. I can't see long term, but short term could have some really interesting ramifications (especially if he's loyal to the wraith).
                        I just rewatched the Michael/Teyla scene in Misbegotten:
                        Spoiler:
                        Yeah, he's definately not loyal to the wraith, most likely if he does come back he'll either be alone or with his fellow impure wraith. But yeah... one reason I do think he'll be back, The music during the Michael/Teyla scene suggests to me that Joel has written a Michael theme song and many composers only do that if they plan to use it again
                        Michael just seemed so hurt in that scene! Like he'd never trust again. (poor guy, like Demona in Gargoyles...)

Comment

Damn damn damn! I can't believe I missed Misbegotten! (sigh)

Anyway, how does pirate!Michael sound as a possible angle for the season? Or a fanfic? I don't know, Michael as a sort of impure Wraith swashbuckler could be rather romantic.

Comment

Hmmm a pirate Wraith fits with the flying dutchman image, Andrew! love it

Hello Gate Gal lovely to hear you- I think maybe it temparory too even if it was just temporary i would be still fascinated- would love it it to last a long time though

Nebulan- it has taken me some courage to do this- well a lot actually but thanks to you i feel brave enough to let others see them, after yoyr freaky family photo-here are the pics of Michael and Teyla's son. I cant find the one of michael and Teyla...

Have alook and see what your think- one is in his late teen and the other at the age of four years old.

Last edited by kaeyla; 30 July 2006, 01:50 PM.

Comment

i just returned and read your spoiler Nebulan,
                              Spoiler:
                              Please be right about your music composition- it would be great to have michael back in the future- whether he returns to the Wraith or not. i wish something good would happen to Michael..watching him go o through the retrovirus the first timewas like watching the wings being ripped of an angel, even though a dark one-Then he has to go through all again in Misbogtten after watching Teyla back off from him... He does look so hurt and that and the betrayal is enough to destroy anyone. hope he comes back though better than those wh mistreated him. how dos he first regain knowledge of who he is this time??

Comment

I love your art! Amazing job, I can picture him looking like that if for some reason we had an AU in the show and met him, lol! I love it yeah... so cool.

I think we will see more of him and I certainly hope we will. I hope something good happens, even if it's, sadly, him dieing for someone on atlantis and them finally appreciating him for it (hopefully teyla, hehe)

Comment

Working...
                                X