X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daniel Jackson action figure unveiled

Daniel Jackson action figure unveiled

It won't be long until Stargate fans can get their favorite heroes in plastic! GateWorld has obtained the exclusive first look at the upcoming Stargate action figure line: Dr. Daniel Jackson. The figures from Diamond Select Toys will make their worldwide debut in 2006.

Check it out!
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Is he gonna come with glasses as an accessory?

Interesting look for Daniel. Not sure what to make of it yet. Better than SOME likenesses I've seen on doll- I mean, action figures.

Comment

Damn, it looks so much like Shanks, I'm not serious, It does.
      sigpic

Comment

Hey! They went with the S8 look! I want geeky long curly haired Daniel with comb-able hair, glasses, customizable wardrobe and a little teeny archeology book!!

ACCESSORIES PEOPLE! ACCESSORIES!
        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
          Hey! They went with the S8 look! I want geeky long curly haired Daniel with comb-able hair, glasses, customizable wardrobe and a little teeny archeology book!!

Oh yea at least it's cute

Comment

At least they got the S9 HAIR right...

But is this the post-lasik-surgery Daniel?? I mean, GLASSES people!! LOL

Comment

I agree that it looks good from the nose up. The neck is probably wierd because of the joint that lets his head turn, right? I can accept that, but I cannot accept the lack of glasses! He needs them fer cryin' out loud! Also, I can't tell if his eyes are blue from this picture, but I sure hope they are!

~Play It Grand

Comment

Hmmm... to be completely honest, I thought he looked more like an early season Jack than Daniel... Perhaps the glasses will make the difference.

Comment

I'm not so sure on this one...good job I intend to get the Guards and Aliens not humans, I find human ones such.
                  sigpic
                  Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Reminds me a bit of Luke Perry. The face just seems a little long. But then, I don't spend a lot of time staring at Daniel, so maybe it's more accurate than I think. LOL! It's a good resemblance as long as you don't look too hard. And as I said, it's a lot better than some I've seen. At least this one doesn't make me wanna cringe.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                      At least they got the S9 HAIR right...

But is this the post-lasik-surgery Daniel?? I mean, GLASSES people!! LOL
                      Done quite a good job on the eyebrows too.....

Deeds xx
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

I don't think it really looks like him... anyone want to photoshop a pair of glasses onto his face to see if he becomes recognizable?
                        YAY DANCING BANANAS!!!

Hallowed Are The Moderators

Kate Hewlett's blog

A Dog's Breakfast official site

37.47535% - Major Geek How geeky are you?

Comment

Ok, not too bad, looks nothing like him and no glasses, but it could be worse. Cant think how but I am sure it could Does it ascend if you break it?
                          Last edited by The Signal; 30 November 2005, 11:27 AM.
                          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I wanna see some pictures of the Serpent Guard. I hope those are good and I hope we get Jackel and Horus guards.
                            sigpic
                            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA

yes, and tissues!! I was dissappointed when I saw he had the short hair and no glasses. still cute though! Mommy, I WANT ONE! I wonder what Jack will look like...

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
                              Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X