• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ORI vs WRAITH

This is out to every body.

what do u think of a full scale war between the ORI and the WRAITH

Get Back to me

PLus this is my first time on this so im not sure what im doing

I think the Ori would obliterate the Wraith. Having Prior's running around and protecting the human-inhabited worlds would be bad enough, but once a Supergate was established and an Ori invasion fleet poured out, that would be the end of everyone's favorite space vampires.
    MCKAY: We need the Zed PM to power the Gate.

O'NEILL: What?

JACKSON: ZPM. He's Canadian.

O'NEILL: I'm sorry.

Comment

Ori. Ascended knowledge = ownage.
      The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

Ori can't really do anything in this plain of existence, but their priors can. The tech the Ori left seems to be more CRAFTY and SLICK for priors to use. I'm pretty sure there's no differences between the ancient and ori tech, other than the ori are more Crafty on how they build theirs and for the priors to use.

My bet is on the Wraith.

Comment

The Ori will want to convert the wraith but they aren't stupid to convert. They will try to feed but the priors will do that staff thing and the wraith will die! mwahaha!

Comment

The wraith can probably use their fancy mind powers to disrupt the Prior staffconnections. Just like Carter is doing with her sound device thing.

Also, the wraith look way cooler.

Comment

The concern in terms of tech that I have is that we've never seen an Ori ship yet.

Now, the Ancients were mortals, who advanced to that point, and then ascended (or died). It's entirely possible that they were not at the maximum level of technology possible for an unascended people.

The Ori on the otherhand, are going backwards. They're ascended, and have all the knowledge that comes with being ascended. From that standpoint, they were making technology for their priors (and soldiers if they exist) to use. I think it's possible that the Ori ships/tech could be significantly more advanced than even the Ancient tech.

Based on the numbers that they likely have, i'd say the Ori would slaughter the Wraith. Hell the priors are telekinetic/telepathic. No comparison.
              The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

I had this thought before if the Ori attempted to attack the Wraith directly, would the Ancients step in to protect them or just let the Ori wipe them out.

If the Ancients weren't around the Ori would be free to wipe them out, if they have to go through the Ancients then the Priors would be sent in and begin to convert the people of pegasus. Their numbers would grow by turning the people into priors themselves, and they could over power the Wraith.

This is just a thought.

Comment

This does nothing with the thread just puting us on the spot.
                  If you think about it the ancients protected us by hiding us from the Ori.
                  We can probley do that for Pegaus I think the D-hip needs to stop going to earth so we can hide that galaxy from the ori.
                  As for us If it gets tough we should head somewhere safe. Like if the asgard stay out of it we could escape to their galaxy. But I'm sure the asgard are going to help us since we saved their "little gray buts"(Oneil's line) from the reps.
                  Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
                  Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
                  new enemy of the Ori
                  At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

The wraith would't stand a snowball's chance in hell. See my reason on this thread: Wraith kicks ORI butt
                    1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

Originally posted by Kelt'ar
                      The wraith would't stand a snowball's chance in hell. See my reason on this thread: Wraith kicks ORI butt
                      huh? You lost me there.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                        huh? You lost me there.
                        On that thread I gave a couple of reasons why the wraith would be crushed by the Orii.
                        1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

ORI vs. WRAITH
                          ............hmmm, that's a hard one (not).
                          1 - 0 in the end of the match.
                          School is overrated.

Comment

I choose the Ori.
                            sigpic

Comment

No offence, Wraith supporters, but the Wraith are litteraly and figuratively Natural Born Suckers. They have no chance in front of the Ori deluge.
                              Last edited by The Engineer; 30 November 2005, 03:41 PM.
                              School is overrated.

Comment

Working...
                              X