X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Jack/John ship thread

Okay, first thread ever.

I'm not positive, but I think this idea was started in the second Joe Flanigan/ Major Sheppard Thunk Thread when we were talking about Jack Sheppard from Lost.

So I go on there and say, "Hey! If Jack O'Neill married John Sheppard, he'd become Jack Sheppard!"

So... What do you people think about this couple? I'm usually a McShepper, but this could work too...

You never know what was going on in that helicopter BEFORE they got to Antarctica. After all, they were they only ones in there...
    Ba'am! Let's kick it up a notch...

Originally posted by Lord_Zipacna's_Lotar
    Okay, first thread ever.

I'm not positive, but I think this idea was started in the second Joe Flanigan/ Major Sheppard Thunk Thread when we were talking about Jack Sheppard from Lost.

So I go on there and say, "Hey! If Jack O'Neill married John Sheppard, he'd become Jack Sheppard!"

So... What do you people think about this couple? I'm usually a McShepper, but this could work too...

You never know what was going on in that helicopter BEFORE they got to Antarctica. After all, they were they only ones in there...
    Haha, have you had your Shex today? I have pushed this a little (some may say a little too far) on Shex. Ooh I love the idea but is there fanfic/slash anywhere?

Comment

Ah look at them they lurk just pop in have a look around then run like the blazes out of here. They fear what they don't understand. I fear what I do understand.

Comment

I don't care if they lurk and run, I'm just surprised someone actually posted here!

I no, I haven't had my Shex today. I just woke up...

Comment

I've always seen Shep as something of a Jack clone (who happens to be good at Maths). Therefore this could only work if Jack had a strong narcissistic streak that hasn't crept up yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Zipacna's_Lotar
            I don't care if they lurk and run, I'm just surprised someone actually posted here!

I no, I haven't had my Shex today. I just woke up...
            O.K let me get this straight, you started a thread that you thought no-one would post in. Then why start it? Don't you support it? You don't shipp them? Or are you just wondering what others think? You are only curious?

Originally posted by NotANumber
            I've always seen Shep as something of a Jack clone (who happens to be good at Maths). Therefore this could only work if Jack had a strong narcissistic streak that hasn't crept up yet.
            Oh, please. Don't let a little thing like the shows/characters get in the way of a shipp. I don't and I have noticed almost all shipps aren't based in any kind of reality (fiction/whatever). They try and convince you they are but IMO they are rarely convincing.

Comment

Gah... I support it! (but as mentioned, McShep came first) However, I am mostly curious as to other peoples thoughts on the matter. What with all the insanity out there nowadays with things such as Shex, Rockett, and Ba'al/wall (that wall should be Tanith!), I thought that this MIGHT gain some followers.

And does anyone have pictures of these two? I have no DVD's or anything even remotely technologically advanced... Sad...

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                Oh, please. Don't let a little thing like the shows/characters get in the way of a shipp. I don't and I have noticed almost all shipps aren't based in any kind of reality (fiction/whatever).
                There's no need for that! I've just been able to create a fragile balance in my own reality since I stepped through that looking glass, and I don't need anyone undermining it with nonsense like... logic.

Comment

Working...
                X