This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Trivial Pursiut

In recent months I've gotten the Star Wars, and Lord of the Rings version of Trivial Pursuit, and I think that they are great, but I would really love to see is a Stargate version. LotR and Star Wars only have about 12 hours to get questions from, but Stargate has well over 100 hours. The LotR version has 2,400 card questions, and 600 DVD questions, some of the DVD questions are asked Gollum too. The Star Wars version has 2,500 card questions, and 600 DVD questions.

Is there any chance of seeing a Stargate version of Trivial Pursuit in the future? Who here would like to see one?
    Like art? Buy prints.

I'd like to see one - I dont know what the chances are though
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

I would! ::waves hand in the air::

I think it would just be so cool . . . Unfortunately, the franchise isn't as nearly widespread as those, so we would have to wait a while. But I will help with that.

~Sarah, who loves trivia
      Call me Sarah . . .
      • Anti-plaid (pro P.L.A.I.D. )
      • Songwriter, screencapper, canon shipper, and fan of minor characters
      • Trek forever!

Comment

How will you help?
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

I meant 'help spread the franchise' . . . make it so popular they'll *have* to make the game!

~Sarah

(What's with all the questions today? )
          Call me Sarah . . .
          • Trek forever!

Comment

Oh right

Once you spend some more time here you will realise that I ask a lot of questions
            love Torri

Comment

I'm all for tying people down and force-feeding them hours of Stargate. Once they're brainwashed, we'll have plenty of people lining up to buy the game.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                I'm all for tying people down and force-feeding them hours of Stargate. Once they're brainwashed, we'll have plenty of people lining up to buy the game.
                Somehow I doubt Captain Picard would approve . . .

~Sarah
                Call me Sarah . . .
                • Trek forever!

Comment

Sounds great! Love the game. Love the show. Would be an excellent game.

Comment

Oh yeah, it'd be cool to see stargate trivial pursuit and must convert ppl I know to fans. Anyway, if we waited a while I think SGA questions would get in there too, which would be really cool and I probally could answer anything about it.
                    McKay: I'm invulnerable!
                    Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
                    McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
                    My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

I doubt they'll ever make one, so I've decided to make my own version. Deffinently not as good as an offical version would be, but still. So far I've only got about 70 questions though. My brother has done most of the board.

What do you think?
                      Like art? Buy prints.

Comment

As long as the question..."How did Apophis activate the gate in ep 1?" is not included. TPTB don't even know the answer to that one.

Comment

Even better: "Who were the aliens who attacked Prometheus in 'Grace' ?"
                          The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

That board looks sweet. You would think with how big the SG fanbase is becoming that they would look seriously into something like this. I heard Stargate Conventions are becoming bigger and more common than Star Trek ones (and I wish I could go to at least one).

When I was little, being an only child that lived in the middle of nowhere, I would reinvent board games and even make new ones. I think this is a wonderful idea, a little work from a lot of different people, we could make a really cool un-official fan-made version of Trivial Persuit. (or call it something else if there are legal issues). The questions could always be updated as the seasons go on...

Just a thought.

Comment

I'll have a set to go with my Monopoly board

Comment

Working...
                              X