Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions for Hatusu (previous 'Get In The Gate' contest winner)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions for Hatusu (previous 'Get In The Gate' contest winner)

Here you can ask Hatusu about her experiences on the Stargate set.

Didnt N8Ball88 win?

Comment

Originally posted by briguy213
      Didnt N8Ball88 win?
      Yes he did for 2004, but Hatusu was the winner for 2003.

So Hatusu, you know what I want to know. Tell me everything about RDA.

How much notice did you get from the time you were notified until the time you flew to Canada?
      sigpic

Comment

Hatusu was "Bonnie?"

Holy.

Crap.

You lucky person.

If I didn't like you so much, I would hate you.

So, who did you get to meet when you were up there?
        Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
          Yes he did for 2004, but Hatusu was the winner for 2003.

So Hatusu, you know what I want to know. Tell me everything about RDA.

How much notice did you get from the time you were notified until the time you flew to Canada?
          Pye called me up at home and told me about this thread. I see that she didn't mention that she came with me to Vancouver. In some ways, she saw more than I did because I was working.

Hi Kliggs. About two weeks, although they didn't give me a date right away. I think they were trying to get Martin Wood to take me on. I found out that I won when the local UPS driver saw me with a neighbor walking our dogs . He brought over an overnight envelope that looked like it was from a law firm. As soon as I opened it up I knew what it was. A handling and fufillment agency which was running the sweepstakes had picked my name and now they wanted proof of my identity, a photo and they wanted me to sign a lot of legal documents and have them notarized. I could bring a guest if I got the guest to do the same (except for the head shot) and get them back to the agency by the next day.

And what was the first thing I thought, OK the second thing? That's not enough time to diet!!!
          Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Hello Hatusu.

I would like to hear about what motivated you to enter the contest - was it on a dare or just for fun or did you really, really, really want to win? How did you tell you family and co-workers and what was their reactions?
            "You cannot reason with your own heart;
            it has it's own laws and beats about things
            which the intellect scorns."
            - Mark Twain -

Comment

I cant believe how lucky you are!!! I would do anything to have that expierience.

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                Hatusu was "Bonnie?"

Holy.

Crap.

You lucky person.

If I didn't like you so much, I would hate you.

So, who did you get to meet when you were up there?

I'm still Bonnie, Rocket! I like you a lot, too!
                Ummm. I met Michael Greenberg, N. John Smith, Martin Wood, Ronny Cox, Michael Shanks, Amanda Tapping, Christopher Judge, Tony Amondola, William Devane, Jessica Steen, Holly Dignard (sp), and Don Davis. I met a lot of nice not-so famous people including stand-ins, crew and drivers. I also got to play with three black labs. I was told that one was Don Davis' dog, Lady. The others were one of the producers. I also saw Peter De Luise, but I didn't introduce myself.

Comment

Oh, was that your cameo in Lost City at the Oval Office?

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
                    [/color]
                    I'm still Bonnie, Rocket!
                    Yes, I suppose that is very true. BTW, have you heard the "Lost City" commentary? You get a special mention.
                    Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
                      Hello Hatusu.

I would like to hear about what motivated you to enter the contest - was it on a dare or just for fun or did you really, really, really want to win? How did you tell you family and co-workers and what was their reactions?
                      I was working on my computer and listening to a Monday night rerun of "Stargate, SG1". A commercial came on advertising the contest. It took me 5 minutes to go to www.scifi.com and fill out the form.

I totally forgot about it until the UPS driver gave me that envelope.

Yes, I really, really wanted to win, but I NEVER thought that I would win. I didn't tell my co-workers. I talked my friends' and my family's collective ears off. My mother's reaction was, "You certainly lead an interesting life."

Mostly they wanted to know what I would be doing and I didn't know. I started researching spoilers on Gateworld and when the woman from the SciFi channel told me I'd be someone in an office, I said, "The Oval Office?!"
                      Last edited by Hatusu; 13 July 2005, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by briguy213
                        I cant believe how lucky you are!!! I would do anything to have that expierience.
                        Well, briguy, this Friday go to scifi.com and enter the Sweepstakes!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                          Oh, was that your cameo in Lost City at the Oval Office?
                          Yes, that was me. And no one told me that they were going to use my real name.

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                            Yes, I suppose that is very true. BTW, have you heard the "Lost City" commentary? You get a special mention.
                            I got it for Christmas. You can imagine how nervous I was, when I listened to it. They could have said that I was a klutz or ignored me completely.

Rocket, did they call me Ronny?

Comment

Wait a minute, for us morons (me) what happend? enlighten those of us with the whole story, of whatever happend.

lol.

All that I know is that you went to the set, which is pretty freakin cool. You are lucky, please, give us lots of details so I can get even more jealous, lol, just kidding, but not really. lol.

So, Thank you!

Owen Macri

Comment

Working...
                              X