This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First 3 Pics from "Runner" released

Last edited by J_B; 16 June 2005, 10:16 AM.

Nice...good old Sheppard...and...those Earth military dudes...I guess...

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Comment

Ahm, where did you get them? They are named exactly as on "Stargate-Project" so... did you copy them without asking?
      Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Comment

Some body is in trouble
        "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Those three photos have already been posted in here
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=13010.

They were found on IMDB as well.

Comment

Lol...I knew that...I guess they didn't stand out to me :s.

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Comment

Uh well, yep, I'm sorry
              Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Comment

Originally posted by Thor
                Uh well, yep, I'm sorry
                Not nice to jump to conslusions.
                sigpic
                Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Well they have the same size, the same name (we re-sized them and named them) so he has them from us. but they are also posted somewhere else.... anyway, doesn't change the fact he used the photos from us he could have used the other photos, but he might have named and cutted them different

=> not a conclusion, it's fact

Uh, I forgot: I'm not even 100% sure they are for "Runner", so why is he so sure? Because we've put them into our episodeguide?
                  Last edited by Thor; 16 June 2005, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                    Those three photos have already been posted in here
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=13010.

They were found on IMDB as well.
                    M8, There was a lot more to be posted, My Internet started playing up & have only got everything up & running again to post the rest up.

Pic 4

Pic 5

Pic 6

Pic 7

Pic 8

Pic 9

Pic 10

Pic 11

Pic 12

Pic 13

Pic 14

Comment

hahaha looks like Dex got McKay all hung up
                      302's lead the way!

Comment

Lol that is gonna be great!

Comment

Nice... Ford looks badass in that photo!!

Ace
                          "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Def. got that renegade on the run look going on.
                            302's lead the way!

Comment

Dude looks like Rex is screwed...I don't know how he is going to get out of that one. The Wraith even put his hand on him already.

Comment

Working...
                              X