• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe. Did you like My Three Crichtons?
    John Crichton
    John Caveton or Hairton
    John Baldton
    I would have liked Baldton to be a constant enemy of Moya's crew.
    Also I liked Scorpton.
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

*Strolls in*
      SM Grasshopper ?
      *Hops out*
      Nah, Scorpie's cool ! But I prefer Harvey ...

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post
        *Strolls in*
        SM Grasshopper ?
        *Hops out*
        Nah, Scorpie's cool ! But I prefer Harvey ...
        I thought both Scorpius and Harvey were great in their own ways. It was never dull with either of them around, that is for sure.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yep. Who'd like to turn into "Die, me Dichtomy" Harvey.
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Scorpius... all said.

Comment

Well, why isn't there an awesome video game like Farscape Online which should replace comics. You know, build your race your stuff who you are who you hate what's your problem a.s.o.

Comment

Hail Scorpygame!

Comment

Crichton was... a lucky man.

Comment

what i love about Farscape is Scorpius!!! LMAO!! Plus I loved him and Sikozu!!! they just had this.... Dark Bondage feel to them!!! hahaha!! Love it! LOL!
                    sigpic

Comment

Scorpius was probably the best bad guy on tv that I've ever seen. He's so perfect in his evil!
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        Scorpius was probably the best bad guy on tv that I've ever seen. He's so perfect in his evil!
                        I dunno, I think the Master got pretty close
                        But yeah, he was brilliant. Especially as Harvey.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          Scorpius and his ability to compartmentalize his duplicity!! OMG!! LMAO! Loved it!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X