• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nimue (507)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON FIVE
    NIMUE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 507
    In Camelot, Merlin spearheads a mission to reunite the dagger with Excalibur so he can use the weapon to save Emma from the darkness threatening her soul. With Zelena in tow, Hook, Mary Margaret, David, Regina and Robin steal into Arthur's castle to take the broken sword from the maniacal king. In a flashback to long before the Age of Arthur, young Merlin finds purpose after he is blessed with magic and immortality, but when he falls in love with a young refugee named Nimue, everything changes. (ABC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 03 November 2015, 09:36 AM.

So.. Merlin's first love Is the first Dark one.. Interesting twist.

Otherwise a rather poor episode imo.

Comment

I believe it was the best episode of this season, but I can risk to say that maybe it was one the best episode ever for the series. Wow. I have felt in love with the show again and again.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

So what does Emma do with the sword does she put I back in the stone I honestly don't see her taking away all the good.
        Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
        sigpic

Comment

Not so sure for me. Seeing how she seemed to given INTO the dark ones, so quickly in grabbing the sword even after 'remembering' Merlins warning to not grab the sword, seems like she is going bad..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            Not so sure for me. Seeing how she seemed to given INTO the dark ones, so quickly in grabbing the sword even after 'remembering' Merlins warning to not grab the sword, seems like she is going bad..
            Yeah I was thinking she still hasn't really embraced it and that she hasn't killed anyone yet given he skin hasn't changed
            Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
              Yeah I was thinking she still hasn't really embraced it and that she hasn't killed anyone yet given he skin hasn't changed
              Rumple's skin was normal in Storybrooke, so that doesn't really mean anything.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Originally posted by Britta View Post
                Rumple's skin was normal in Storybrooke, so that doesn't really mean anything.
                True, his skin as Mr gold was normal, but every time we saw him in his 'Rumple" side he was 'golden'..

Comment

Working...
                X