Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power (813)

Spoiler:
    Believing that Lana has been kidnapped, Tess tells Clark that she believes Lex took her. She also informs Clark that the reason Lana left after coming out of her coma was because Lex had her taken into custody when she woke, and forced her to break up with Clark via a video. After Clark talks with Chloe, he realizes that Lana never returned because she was busy plotting her revenge against Lex. Clark and Chloe discover that Lana was not kidnapped, but intends to use Lex's "Prometheus" technology, which harnesses alien DNA to give an individual super-human abilities, on herself. It is a success, and Lana is imbued with super-powers of her own. Later, she tells Clark that he no longer has to worry about her, and that they can work together to make the world a better place.

This was an interesting episode until the last few minutes. I'm really frustrated that they're trying to get Clark and Lana back together.

Comment

Originally posted by walterIsTheMan View Post
      This was an interesting episode until the last few minutes. I'm really frustrated that they're trying to get Clark and Lana back together.
      Or they could just be sending her out with a bang...
      || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
        Or they could just be sending her out with a bang...
        Pun intended?

Comment

Pun intended?
          Spoiler:
          lol did you see the preview for next week?
          || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Yeah, I don't think they needed to regress Clark like they have in the last few episodes. It is unfair to what has been developing between Lois and him as of late. I really liked the episode overall, but in truth, I really can't wait for Lana to be gone for good.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

i really enjoyed last weeks episode 7,10
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

Eh,catching up on my SV. So where was the writing of Lana like this in the past?!?! I don't see much to that kiss. It is a "dream" kiss. And I do think next episode will help Clark get Lana out of his system because he surely forgot all about Lois in this episode.
                Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Working...
                X