No announcement yet.

Grimm Fanfic and/or Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So... I'm trying to put together a random Grimm fic and I was wondering if you ladies would be interested in some brainstorming... ??

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

Uhm ... maybe. But I'm running a little bit out of time the next two days (special event at my working place tomorrow and ... HEY! Halloween on Wednesday ). But after that ... I'm open to everything

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
        Uhm ... maybe. But I'm running a little bit out of time the next two days (special event at my working place tomorrow and ... HEY! Halloween on Wednesday ). But after that ... I'm open to everything
        Okay, I'll bounce the basic idea around in my head for a bit and see if I can make something more substantial form

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
          So... I'm trying to put together a random Grimm fic and I was wondering if you ladies would be interested in some brainstorming... ??
          do not exactly understand what exactly we should do you need plot bunnies?
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
            Plot bunnies are always good but no.. What I was wanting was someone to discuss a possible plot and some details of it - hence brainstorming.

The basic premise is
            Spoiler:
            It's a Renard/Nick flick but it mentions Juliette as well.. What it is is, Renard accuses Nick of cheating (which Nick hasn't done) and he gets a bit violent while doing it (nothing big, yet, lol). Nick tells Sean that he's done and leaves and goes to Monroe's (he still has his house, but what I was thinking was Sean pulled so hard on Nick's arm to stop him from leaving that he pulled the shoulder out of socket and Nick needs help putting it right). When Monroe finds out what happened, he gets pissed and protective (as does Hank)...
            And that's as far as I got before I fell asleep (I came up with this while i was waiting to take a nap, lol).

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
              Some fics have to be discussed within their development. Like M said, it's a process of growing. Sometimes two (or more) minds are doing a better job than one . Here's a story completely developed on such a way (sorry, German + SG-fandom)

So, I can show it here too I think. My possible last GrimmArt (I hope not but after my last experiences during the last five years I FEAR it ):

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic
              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Of course you can show art here! That's why it's a fic/art thread

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

Plot bunnies are always good but no.. What I was wanting was someone to discuss a possible plot and some details of it - hence brainstorming.

The basic premise is
                  Spoiler:
                  It's a Renard/Nick flick but it mentions Juliette as well.. What it is is, Renard accuses Nick of cheating (which Nick hasn't done) and he gets a bit violent while doing it (nothing big, yet, lol). Nick tells Sean that he's done and leaves and goes to Monroe's (he still has his house, but what I was thinking was Sean pulled so hard on Nick's arm to stop him from leaving that he pulled the shoulder out of socket and Nick needs help putting it right). When Monroe finds out what happened, he gets pissed and protective (as does Hank)...
                  And that's as far as I got before I fell asleep (I came up with this while i was waiting to take a nap, lol).

You still need some help? Sounds intersting so far I have to say . Will see with what I will come up, okay?

So, but I also need a little help for my shelved GrimmFic "Schicksalsgefährten" (Partners in Destiny). This is what I have so far:

Spoiler:
                  Nick wakes up at Arial's house, cannot remember Juliette but seems to be deeply in love with the Dämonfeuer. Something that freaks Hank really out so Hank calls Monroe to check out what is going on.
                  Meanwhile at the precinct Sean notices the weird couple (Arial brings Nick his truck after she moved all his stuff out of Juliette's house) and also a strange smell on Nick. Hank brings Nick to the Spice-Shop where Rosalee figures out that he drunk a potion.
                  Sean gets a call from Adalind, who is telling him that is was a relative of her which did that to Nick (Arial wanted a love-potion for him but there's also something else going on with Nick). In the first draft Nick is changing into a Hexenbiest but ... not sure if I should let this idea stay. Maybe it's a little bit too far.
                  Well, next morning Monroe and Rosalee are visiting Nick at Arial's house, having breakfast with both of them. Monroe and Rosalee both notice that this weird couple is working, Nick's nearly back to normal, Arial (besides one or two slips into her old behaviour) is mostly a nice girl and really in love with the Grimm. Rosalee makes Arial finally to confess what she'd done to Nick (made him drink that potion).
                  In that moment Juliette shows up, completely upset because Arial ... left a kind of message at her house. Juliette is calling both, Nick and Arial by names and Arial is getting really angry and ... well, here I'm stoking.

Sorry, I know that's hard and weird stuff but, I don't know why, that pairing Nick/Arial is working on me. And I don't think Arial is the badass here. Don't know where they both are in the end, if I will let Nick finally know what Arial did to him or not. But I want them to be friends because I really think Arial could be a great allie (or also great villian ) for TeamGrimm.
                  Usually I'm not a shipper, I think that's why I'm stoking here. I miss the action (funny that I stoke at that moment when I could get some action, huh?)

Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic

Comment

I think her name is spelled "Ariel". Your plot sounds a little dry, but it could just be the way you described it.

I started that other fic and didn't get very far before my brain flatlined. I took out the bit with Sean dislocating Nick's shoulder because I couldn't get it to work with characterization. So, instead I just have him giving Nick a couple hairline fractures of the forearm. I'm not sure if worse will happen or not as my entire family sans my husband is sick

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

I think her name is spelled "Ariel". Your plot sounds a little dry, but it could just be the way you described it.
                      Nope. First I thought so too because it was the only way I knew this name would be written down. But she's really spelled with an "A" behind the "I". Funny ...
                      Yeah, could be the description. Well, it didn't happened too much so far. I'd written down ... can't remember ... around 30 - 40 sides but decided that I didn't like the way it turned out. But I like the idea with them both together. Mh, will see with what I will come up myself *sigh*.
                      BTW, are you available? Instead of letting me sleep my muse decided last night to give me this damned plotbunny for a fic for your challenge ... well, IF CD is allowed *gulp* ...

I started that other fic and didn't get very far before my brain flatlined. I took out the bit with Sean dislocating Nick's shoulder because I couldn't get it to work with characterization. So, instead I just have him giving Nick a couple hairline fractures of the forearm. I'm not sure if worse will happen or not as my entire family sans my husband is sick
                      Sorry to hear about your hubby *a big bearhug to M*. I hope he will be better soon.
                      Iirc, sounds not so funny for Nick! About the dislocated shoulder ... are you IC with that fic? Because if had happen to Nick what was shown in 1.08 ... btw, there he had a dislocated shoulder ... this would be possible. One times dislocated joints tend to be a little weak and easier to do a second damage - except when you are doing a surgery.
                      So, I see that scene right before my eyes: Nick and Sean arguing with each other, on one point Nick only has enough will leave. Sean grabs him by his ... left arm (the injured one during the "fight" with Stark) and both are pulling, Nick because he will go, Sean because he wants Nick to stay. And finally with a "Plop!" (or not, depends ) the shoulder dislocated again.
                      Nick can also have some hairline fractures, no meaning. Sean had grabbed him really hard.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                        Nope. First I thought so too because it was the only way I knew this name would be written down. But she's really spelled with an "A" behind the "I". Funny ...
                        Yeah, could be the description. Well, it didn't happened too much so far. I'd written down ... can't remember ... around 30 - 40 sides but decided that I didn't like the way it turned out. But I like the idea with them both together. Mh, will see with what I will come up myself *sigh*.
                        BTW, are you available? Instead of letting me sleep my muse decided last night to give me this damned plotbunny for a fic for your challenge ... well, IF CD is allowed *gulp* ...
                        I'm almost always available via email

Sorry to hear about your hubby *a big bearhug to M*. I hope he will be better soon.
                        Iirc, sounds not so funny for Nick! About the dislocated shoulder ... are you IC with that fic? Because if had happen to Nick what was shown in 1.08 ... btw, there he had a dislocated shoulder ... this would be possible. One times dislocated joints tend to be a little weak and easier to do a second damage - except when you are doing a surgery.
                        So, I see that scene right before my eyes: Nick and Sean arguing with each other, on one point Nick only has enough will leave. Sean grabs him by his ... left arm (the injured one during the "fight" with Stark) and both are pulling, Nick because he will go, Sean because he wants Nick to stay. And finally with a "Plop!" (or not, depends ) the shoulder dislocated again.
                        Nick can also have some hairline fractures, no meaning. Sean had grabbed him really hard.
                        No, no.. When someone says "something sans something" it means that everything but that second something - so basically, the boys and I are sick, not hubby.

Well, yeah, I knew it was physically possible for the dislocated shoulder to happen, but I couldn't get their characters right after that, you know? This is what I have
                        Spoiler:
                        “You wished to see me, Captain?” Nick asked as he entered the man’s office. It was almost midnight and he and Hank had just finished their latest case. La Llarona definitely had taken a lot out of everyone and so the Captain had stuck around to not only provide support, but to field all the calls that had come in about the case.

Although Nick and Sean had been in a relationship for a little under a year, they never exploited it or showed it while they were at work. Many of the men had accepted them from the start, but neither man was comfortable with PDA and so they remained professional while at work.

“Yes, come in,” Sean answered, pointing to one of the chairs across their table.

Nick closed the door and did as he was silently bid. Sean leaned forward onto the desk and folded his hands, looking ever so much the professional that he was. Still, there was something in his posture and his eyes that bothered Nick, keeping the Grimm on his guard should he need to be. He absently looked around the precinct to see who else was left and that was when Sean stood up and closed the blinds, causing Nick’s heart to sink.

“Will you be at home tonight or will you be staying at your place?” Sean asked once he’d sat back down.

Of course he wanted to know where Nick was going once he’d left. In the past few weeks, Sean had become more possessive than was usual and had been demanding to know where Nick was every minute he wasn’t at work. In truth, it was beginning to grate on Nick’s nerves and he felt the last string of his patience snap at this question.

“I think I might head to Monroe’s actually,” Nick answered, standing up and behind the chair. “I wanted to check on him after Halloween. You know, make sure things went smoothly.”

As though responding to Nick’s body language, Sean stood up as well, standing beside his desk to make sure that Nick would have to pass him in order to leave.

“I think you should stay with me tonight.”

Nick straightened, folding his arms over his chest and glaring at his partner.

“Yeah, well, I don’t,” he returned lamely, but sternly. With that he started to walk out of the office. He stopped when he felt a strong, vice-like hand grab hold of his arm, holding on so tightly he felt the bruise start to form. When he looked into his partner’s eyes, he found the hazel eyes replaced by vicious-looking red eyes, blazing angrily at him.

“I’m not finished,” Sean growled, gripping tighter and making Nick wince.

The hand on his arm tightened even more, making Nick’s mouth open in a silent cry.

“Well,” he said, not bothering to hide the grimace that crossed his face, “I am.”

He walked out, leaving Sean to ponder what he’d just done on his own.

I know it doesn't flow well right now, but that's because I had it all written with the dislocation, but then I took it out and added one line and then gave up from there because my brain wasn't working, lol.

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

I'm almost always available via email
                          Okay, I only wanted to make sure. CD is not everyone's taste, especially the death of a main-character. Will take a look over it than send it to you. It's not too long, an oneshot under 1,000 words but I was running this idea for quite a while now. And the word-assocination gave the perfect reason to write it down

No, no.. When someone says "something sans something" it means that everything but that second something - so basically, the boys and I are sick, not hubby.
                          Oh, sorry for the mistaking!

Well, yeah, I knew it was physically possible for the dislocated shoulder to happen, but I couldn't get their characters right after that, you know? This is what I have
                          I think I know what you mean. To keep them both IC after such an accident, especially with that relationship isn't easy. Mh, will see, maybe I will come up with an idea how to put them in line (IF you want that dislocated shoulder ).

Spoiler:
                          ... snip ...

I know it doesn't flow well right now, but that's because I had it all written with the dislocation, but then I took it out and added one line and then gave up from there because my brain wasn't working, lol.
                          Mh, the first lines are a little ... doesn't feel right, here I'm with you. But I also give you the credit for the second part of it, which is written very well in my opinion. Maybe I would let them both argue a little bit more so the reader can follow their emotions better. I also want to know why Sean is so overprotecting and why Nick seems to be sick of this. You know, keep it vague but give the reader a bit more to think about.
                          But overall I like it

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

From Twitter - so much about "no one notices fanartler":

You Grimmsters have created some pretty awesome fan art. Check out some of your fine work! #Grimm http://bit.ly/QGUiMz
                            Unfortunately only Tumblr. It's only that my NiceGuys aren't accepted anymore because of the trouble with this kiddo .

Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic

Comment

So, here we go. Great update and I hope one or two of you will check us out. The Gallery at Team Giuntoli is running (but still under construction, so ... I'm first capping David's older stuff before I will jump into Grimm). I think it will be halfway complete (still don't have a clue where I could get some of his former work) when the second half of the season will begin *hopeful*.
                              Last edited by Hyndara71; 10 November 2012, 10:29 AM.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

A little personal milestone:
                                I'm done with the first round of de_Bingo. My table is complete with 24 fanfics and 1 huge fanart-set. You can find it here.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X