No announcement yet.

Grimm Fanfic and/or Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, I've joined de_Bingo at LJ and ... *insert drumroll here* ... my first bingo is done: Five OS's all about Grimm. And when I look at the rest of my card I fear, there are following 20 others Grimm-related shortest fics. Maybe I will translate them into English because they are really small stories and I think this I could manage. For the others, here you can find the German ones. Have fun with them

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

And here we go. Thank you, guys, for handling that plotbunny to me. The first official fanfic for Majique: Beginn der Reise Sorry, German !

Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
        And here we go. Thank you, guys, for handling that plotbunny to me. The first official fanfic for Majique: Beginn der Reise Sorry, German !
        I am okay with a fanfic about Magique, as long as the journey keeps her away from the Grimm gang
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
          I am okay with a fanfic about Magique, as long as the journey keeps her away from the Grimm gang
          I think she wouldn't bother anyone as they are all acting nuts on that OS-series. Please don't ask I have no idea what had driven me ... well, okay, besides "Babysitting", there I pretty much know where the idea came from *giggles*

Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic

Comment

So... My laptop died on me and we don't know what's wrong Which means that there will be no new chapters of Ashes until we get it fixed because the next chapter is finished and stuck on there.

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

Sorry to hear that, M. Will keep my fingers crossed for fixing and solving the problem with the laptop. Can't await to read the next chapter!!!

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic

Comment

Couldn't help myself. Sorry, guys, but I so had to draw this little comic-strip *iz ashamed*.
                With other words: the NiceGuys are back in action. New show, new characters.
                Here's what I did today:

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic

Comment

Great drawing Hyn! You're better at it than I am

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

Thanks, M .
                    Glad you like it. Don't know if you can remember the original SGA-NiceGuys. I came up with that idea because of a fanfic from a friend I read that time. As for the Grimm-NiceGuys/Gurls I don't think they will take too many strips, I'm better in drawing single moments, so no competition to the Grimmlings (which are simply AWESOME!). But this once bugged me for a while ...
                    Well, I'm thinking about to draw a portrait of David G. which I hope he could sign next year (keep your fingers crossed that I can manage to go to Birmingham, I would sooo love to see him and maybe some other actors from Grimm). His face should be easier to work on than JFs - I think ...

Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic

Comment

*sigh* Well, I'm slowly starting to work on Ashes chapter 8 - I figured once I get the laptop fixed (which I have no idea when that will be ) it will be nice to have other chapters ready to go.

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

Can't await to read it, M .

BTW, I hope you are all checking out my LJ . Sharing my weekly (mostly) GrimmArt with everyone - just in case you like what I "wear" here .

Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic

Comment

It may be awhile But hopefully I'll have a few more chapters to post once I can get the 7th up.

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

*insert cheerleading smiley here* You will make it!

So ... I think it's about time to show the couple of cellphone WPs I made during the last weeks:

Maybe I should explain why I mostly use a white border. The background on my own cell is white and I cannot change the color (so much for "smart" in the phone *rolls eyes*). So I always have a white line because my phone reduce the size of ANY pic I use as background. To make the WPs a little more fitting I softens the pics or use a white border (or both).

EDIT:
                            The first (what a surprise) is my current one, the second I use as caller-pic for a good friend of mine (whom I fixed with Grimm ). So I always have a big grin on my face when she's calling ...

Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic

Comment

Some new art to share - well, mostly. And don't know why but I think some of it could be for interest for mi_guard ...

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

Nice
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Working...
                                X