No announcement yet.

The Jack/Ianto Discussion and Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't been around GW in a while but it's great to see a Jack/Ianto thread here. I've become a big TW fan in recent times and from what I hear there's plenty to look forward to for this pairing in S2.

And if you've seen Kiss, kiss, bang, bang you'll know about

Spoiler:
    Jack asking Ianto out for a date, squee

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

Squeeworthy spoiler for s2. Follow the link: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....9&postcount=12

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

*dies from the guh*

Do you think this is the "scene" John mentions? Wow that *spoiler* sounds hot! I hope they keep the whole two minutes in!
        Spoiler:
        I want to see flesh! And much sweating. *sigh* I love this show!

*down girl*

Comment

Originally posted by Red Phoniex View Post
          Dude! can i nick that quote?! that's briliant!!!!
          You sure can!

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
          I would say more Buffy crossed with Queer as Folk and it bloody is with James Masters (Buffy) and Russell T (creator of QaF)
          Haha True that! Though neither my friend nor I ever watched Buffy... The X-Files was the first to come to mind!
          Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
            *dies from the guh*

Do you think this is the "scene" John mentions? Wow that *spoiler* sounds hot! I hope they keep the whole two minutes in!
            Spoiler:
            I want to see flesh! And much sweating. *sigh* I love this show!

*down girl*

(((Willow's Cat)))
            Actually I don't think this is the scene. Notice, that
            Spoiler:
            it looks like here Ianto seems to be the one who instigates the kiss: Jack is sitting (?) at the table maybe and Ianto has to lean down to kiss him (Ianto seems to be in charge of the kiss.) - YAY for dom!Ianto.

This is what JB said about the scene: "In one of the early episodes of the second series, Ianto has a meltdown in the Hub one night, for reasons far too complicated to go into here, but if you've seen it, you'll know. I have to admit it's one of my favourite episodes to date. Anyway, while Jack comforts Ianto, he shifts from innocent consolation to a full-on, passionate embrace and kiss."

I believe that this might be THE SCENE. There's def "a meltdown" (Ianto's out of it murmuring: "I'm a monster"), he's being hugged to be comforted and Jack is the one who does the comforting (You can see it's Jack's coat in the picture). So I guess that the "full-on, passionate embrace and the kiss" will follow up THIS hug. Which would mean that Jack would be wearing his coat while kissing Ianto, both of them possibly standing. Which is a great theory, because that would mean there's def more than one Jack/Ianto kiss awaiting us in series 2. But it's still only a theory.

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
              Spoiler:
              it looks like here Ianto seems to be the one who instigates the kiss: Jack is sitting (?) at the table maybe and Ianto has to lean down to kiss him (Ianto seems to be in charge of the kiss.) - YAY for dom!Ianto.

This is what JB said about the scene: "In one of the early episodes of the second series, Ianto has a meltdown in the Hub one night, for reasons far too complicated to go into here, but if you've seen it, you'll know. I have to admit it's one of my favourite episodes to date. Anyway, while Jack comforts Ianto, he shifts from innocent consolation to a full-on, passionate embrace and kiss."

I believe that this might be THE SCENE. There's def "a meltdown" (Ianto's out of it murmuring: "I'm a monster"), he's being hugged to be comforted and Jack is the one who does the comforting (You can see it's Jack's coat in the picture). So I guess that the "full-on, passionate embrace and the kiss" will follow up THIS hug. Which would mean that Jack would be wearing his coat while kissing Ianto, both of them possibly standing. Which is a great theory, because that would mean there's def more than one Jack/Ianto kiss awaiting us in series 2. But it's still only a theory.
              It a bloody good theory and one I want to see put into practice. And although I am not so much a hurt/comfort/whump girl I can get behind the concept with little fuss if M/M snogging is involved!

Comment

(((Willow's Cat)))
                Spoiler:

you've really thought about this which trailer was that clip from? i don't think i've seen it yet.

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

You know Ianto really does do woobie so well, his total meltdown over Lisa was awesome... I hope Jack does comfort as equally well. I bet he is even better at comfort then he is at being the big dam hero.

*woof*

Comment

Originally posted by Red Phoniex View Post
                    you've really thought about this which trailer was that clip from? i don't think i've seen it yet.
                    (((Red Phoenix))) Follow the link and try Series 2, Trailer 1. It includes both scenes
                    Spoiler:
                    the hugging one and the kissing one, too.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....64&postcount=3

And I really shouldn't be here now. Bad, bad me. Playing on GW while in the office.
                    Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

(((Red Phoenix))) Follow the link and try Series 2, Trailer 1. It includes both scenes
                      Spoiler:
                      the hugging one and the kissing one, too.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....64&postcount=3

And I really shouldn't be here now. Bad, bad me. Playing on GW while in the office.
                      naughty you thanks for the link

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

(((Willow's Cat)))
                        Spoiler:

Did I ever tell you I love the way you think?
                        Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

O.K. On LJ I've come across reviews of both Sleeper and To The Last Man published by a person who claims to have seen both episodes. There's no way to tell if he/she is in honest or just yanking our chain. But what he/she says, sits quite well with other spoilers from more "official sources" and it sounds like it could have been true. While the person reveals next to none plot details, he/she's not so hesitant when it comes to the relationship stuff. Apparently there's another (possible Sleeper spoilers)
                          Spoiler:
                          Jack/Gwen scene in Sleeper (Although it's claimed not to be half as annoying as the KKBB one). Then there's a Jack/Ianto scene to appease all J/I lovers; the scene is described as "sweet". I guess that's the one Digital Spy mentioned in their spoiler teaser - "5. There is a strong implication that Jack and Ianto have already slept together." You can read the rest of the DS spoiler fest here.

As for To the Last Man we get to see some heavy (possible To The Last Man spoilers)
                          Spoiler:
                          Jack/Ianto snoggage. It's supposed to be a scene where
                          Spoiler:
                          Ianto kisses Jack to cheer him up, some emo!Hurt/Comfort stuff going on

I guess it's this scene from the s2 trailer:
                          Spoiler:

SQUEE! is all I have to add.
                          Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

O.K. On LJ I've come across reviews of both Sleeper and To The Last Man published by a person who claims to have seen both episodes. There's no way to tell if he/she is in honest or just yanking our chain. But what he/she says, sits quite well with other spoilers from more "official sources" and it sounds like it could have been true. While the person reveals next to none plot details, he/she's not so hesitant when it comes to the relationship stuff. Apparently there's another (possible Sleeper spoilers)
                            Spoiler:
                            Jack/Gwen scene in Sleeper (Although it's claimed not to be half as annoying as the KKBB one). Then there's a Jack/Ianto scene to appease all J/I lovers; the scene is described as "sweet". I guess that's the one Digital Spy mentioned in their spoiler teaser - "5. There is a strong implication that Jack and Ianto have already slept together." You can read the rest of the DS spoiler fest here.

As for To the Last Man we get to see some heavy (possible To The Last Man spoilers)
                            Spoiler:
                            Jack/Ianto snoggage. It's supposed to be a scene where
                            Spoiler:
                            Ianto kisses Jack to cheer him up, some emo!Hurt/Comfort stuff going on

I guess it's this scene from the s2 trailer:
                            Spoiler:

SQUEE! is all I have to add.
                            yay! *squee* can't wait till tonight!

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Well there were a couple of nice Ianto/Jack moments in Sleeper....

Spoiler:
                              Loved to death the part where Ianto tells Jack his little turn in the interrogation room was terrifying... and Jack goes "really?" *he was so cute* but then Ianto says... "Oh it passed" and then OMG! Jack growls! *squee*

The other bit I liked was where they all talk about Jack's habits in bed...which must relate to Ianto/Jack having already slept together which I had assumed back in season one (after Lisa died) anyway.

Oh come on you don't let your boss kiss you like that in front of everyone if you aren't actually doing him! *so I am told*

Caps!

Comment

OMG i don't think i've come to this thread yet!!

hi people *group hugs*

loving the thread, and i love the relationship between these two. it's so great, sometimes sweet and very powerful

piccy time

"victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                                "what?"
                                *throat punch*
                                My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                                LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Working...
                                X