Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

17 bucks a month is not bad for a game as good as TOR
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
      17 bucks a month is not bad for a game as good as TOR
      A month? Sorry yikes!!!!!!!!!!!

$10 a month I may have looked at subscribing or a one off fee of a larger amount for a permanent subscription.....

Say if they asked for $60 up front for a permanent sub as a one off I'd pay that.
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Umm...............

A "one off cost" is not a subscription dude.
        sigpic

Comment

Umm...............

A "one off cost" is not a subscription dude.
          A one off cost for a permanent subscription..... Higher then the monthly cost.... Why not?

Comment

WHY???????????

Why do you have to hold down a mouse button to move the camera as you walk? In other Bioware games like Mass Effect you can walk forwards then just move your mouse a little to turn around and change direction which is much easier......... Why is this all wonky in this game?

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
              WHY???????????

Why do you have to hold down a mouse button to move the camera as you walk? In other Bioware games like Mass Effect you can walk forwards then just move your mouse a little to turn around and change direction which is much easier......... Why is this all wonky in this game?
              Star Trek Online is like that too. It'd be hard to play without being able to use the mouse to select powers and objects.
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                Star Trek Online is like that too. It'd be hard to play without being able to use the mouse to select powers and objects.
                Well I like when the mouse buttons are for attack and counter attack but not when one button is bound to the camera .... That's just awkward...

Comment

The use of Earth curse words...

OK my companion in the game is now Kaliyo as I'm an Imperial Agent....... When she dies she yells out "christ oh sh*t" and it really does sound like that....

I thought Earth stuff wasn't supposed to be in the Star Wars universe........

Comment

Kaly is a nutjob

Have fun with the agent storyline, I think it is one of the best
                    sigpic

Comment

Kaly is a nutjob

Have fun with the agent storyline, I think it is one of the best
                      Kaly says the funniest stuff.

I'm have paused on my map at the moment at Drommund Kaas and have to get the slave master..... I can't seem to make any decent progress...... I need friends to group with me and help me kill stuff, for some reason even though I am level 12 now I still keep dying a ton of times.........

The controls are super wonky. Who was the idiot that designed them?

Comment

What type of agent are you?
                        sigpic

Comment

What type of agent are you?
                          I'll have to check ..... Why?

Comment

It should be pretty darn hard to kill an agent as long as you are geared up.
                            sigpic

Comment

It should be pretty darn hard to kill an agent as long as you are geared up.

It depends .......... I'm not an agent actually but Imperial Operative... There seems to be a difference in the two.

Comment

What spec did you take?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X