Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who is your favourite game of thrones character so far?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear... I think I'm a little bit in love with Jaime
    sigpic

Comment

Lahela,

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
      Oh dear... I think I'm a little bit in love with Jaime
      Abolutely. There's nothing sexier than a man who's willing to kill the man he's sworn to protect, bang his sister, and attempt to kill little kids. What's not to swoon about?

All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

Originally posted by Ser Scot A Ellison View Post
        Abolutely. There's nothing sexier than a man who's willing to kill the man he's sworn to protect, bang his sister, and attempt to kill little kids. What's not to swoon about?

Ah but he does those things with style.

Personally after the last episode, despite being in only one scene so far, Tywin is up there as one of my favourites, in no small part due to Charles Dance's brilliant performance. And he was already one of my favourite actors after he nailed the character of Lord Vetinari in the adaptation of Terry Prachett's Going Postal.

Comment

What can I say... I'm a sucker for a sexy bad guy.
          sigpic

Comment

Lahela,

Just wait. Does Jamie really qualify as a "bad guy"?
            All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

Lahela,

Just wait. Does Jamie really qualify as a "bad guy"?
              As of today, yes.

In the future? It all depends on how much you cling to honor and the word of law.

I spilled some spoilage to my wife last night and her jaw dropped. She asked me to though.

Comment

The dwarf and the daughter who's learning to use a sword.

I hate the lannisters and hope they die painfully and sooner rather than later.
                Babylon 5 - Farscape - Lost - Deadwood - Rome - Carnivale - Dexter - Sopranos - The Wire

Comment

Tyrion, such an unending fountain of mirth he is
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FrodoFraggins View Post
                    The dwarf and the daughter who's learning to use a sword.

I hate the lannisters and hope they die painfully and sooner rather than later.
                    Tyrion (the dwarf) is a Lannister. So I think you're a little confused...

Comment

Samwell <33, him and Jon Snow are always the highlight of the episodes. I love their dialogues together.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil70 View Post
                        Samwell <33, him and Jon Snow are always the highlight of the episodes. I love their dialogues together.
                        They are so awesome.

"I wanted to be a wizard"

Comment

TM6P,

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
                          They are so awesome.

"I wanted to be a wizard"
                          I'm so looking forward to July 12. Perhaps Sam will get his wish.

Comment

Ned Stark is definitely my favorite character. He seems to be the most outwardly righteous. I have a feeling others will join him though.

Comment

Drogo of course! Jason Momoa is to die for!

Comment

Drogo amd Dany of course.

Comment

Working...
                                X