Matthew Scott/Chloe Armstrong Ship Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matthew Scott/Chloe Armstrong Ship Discussion/Appreciation

I thought this would be a good thread to start this is for discussion only. It doesn't matter if you are shipper of them or not or if you have them in other ships or if you are a gen non shipper.

I kinda liked how they started but it seemed like they haven't had much together than some scenes. What do you think?
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

i think scott really loves her unlike what most of fandom believes
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I am not so sure about her though I think he is Mr. Right Now for her
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        i think scott really loves her unlike what most of fandom believes
        I believe Scott loves her too and has since Air. As for what's in store? Who knows
        sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Well from the things i saw in the new SGU season 2 trailer it looks like chole is going to change.

They did kinda gave a little hint away when there on the planet where they got trappend in with the spiders. i can read this lauange and have a feeling about something.

i can't remember the eposide but thats it.
          sigpic

I'm the asgard of Cloneing.

Comment

At first I was pretty meh with this ship, but for some (still unknown) reason after 1.5 began and "Space" aired I've grown to like Scott/Chloe lots.

Originally posted by johndoe4880 View Post
            Well from the things i saw in the new SGU season 2 trailer it looks like chole
            Spoiler:
            is going to change.
            Try not to spoiler stuff like that for those who want to stay spoiler-free.
            sigpic

Comment

It's in the trailer darn it.

so here is the Spoliers in this trailer.

if You don't want to watch then don't Watch the video

sigpic

I'm the asgard of Cloneing.

Comment

Originally posted by johndoe4880 View Post
                It's in the trailer darn it.

so here is the Spoliers in this trailer.

if You don't want to watch then don't Watch the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rXJdDb1vxE
                I know it's in the trailer, I've seen it. It's still a spoiler about Chloe's storyline in the upcoming season, and should be discussed with spoiler tags on. Chill, man.
                sigpic

Comment

I LOVE Matt and Chloe, Matt was really there for Chloe at the start of the first season after her father died and I feell that they make eachother stronger, I LOVE the eppy that they kiss in the Quarters

Comment

I tend to be a multi shipper I do like them but I don't think they have caught on with fandom
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                      I believe Scott loves her too and has since Air. As for what's in store? Who knows
                      he's gone out of his way to protect her and save her. doesn't seem like a guy who's just interested in a good time. if he wanted that there's still plenty of woman on destiny.

scott loves choe.
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                        he's gone out of his way to protect her and save her. doesn't seem like a guy who's just interested in a good time. if he wanted that there's still plenty of woman on destiny.

scott loves choe.
                        I don't doubt that he has real feeling for her I am wondering if she has real feelings or is it lust for her
                        sigpic

Comment

From what I saw in the few eps I watched I didn't really see much chemistry of a romantic nature between them. From what I saw I quite like Chloe, not so much Scott *shrugs* So when this ship was on screen I tended to just switch off till it was past. Stargate hasn't exactly had the best track record in regards to writing ship so I was kinda hoping that they'd stop trying in SGU. But I guess not Oh well. I am considering giving SGU another chance to impress me, I do hope though that they don't spend too much time showing us this ship.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            I am considering giving SGU another chance to impress me, I do hope though that they don't spend too much time showing us this ship.
                            And what are your thoughts now?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                              And what are your thoughts now?
                              Now? I love SGU and I must admit Scott is growing on me, especially after thew way he was there for TJ (in a completely non shippy, sibling kinda way . I do like Chloe too, but I don't really think Scott/Chloe works together. That's just my opinion. I mean I don't hate it with a burning passion of a thousand suns like another ship from another show. I don't hate the Chloe/Scott thing, I'm kinda more indifferent to it. I just don't think they really have much chemistry of the romantic nature for it to work *shrugs*
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X