No announcement yet.

Emma & Hook (Captain Swan) Ship & Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, you all got your wish. Tonight's episode was Hook and Emma's night for moments of meaning and connection. Still waiting for more Regina and Robin. Maybe next week.....
    StarshineRoxie
    A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
    sigpic

Comment

it was a great ep for Captain Swan
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

This season is so promising for Captain Swan. Each episode brings more depth to their relationship and is just proving more and more how end game they are.
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

oh it got very interesting for Captain Swan
          sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
            oh it got very interesting for Captain Swan
            I am loving this arc for Captain Swan!! Birth might be my favorite episode now. It used to be the Captain Swan movie (3x21,3x22) but Birth was beyond amazing!!!
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Oh. I feel like crying after Sunday's ep
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
              X